New Interview with Jessie Cave from Ink Splot 26

Actor Interviews
Posted by: Edward
January 15, 2010, 02:26 PM

A new interview with Jessie Cave has been posted to the Scholastic Ink Splot 26 blog, which features the Lavendar Brown actress discusses her feelings about joining the cast in "Half-Blood Prince," working with actor Rupert Grint ("Won Won"), her memories from filming the sixth movie, and much more.  On the subject of joining the cast, the actress relates, "it was incredibly strange given that I've watched them onscreen and read the books since I was young. But it was a relief to meet them and to realize they are actually really normal. They were all lovely and welcoming. It was a brilliant experience."  The interview continues:
Q: Was it easy or difficult for you to play the character?
Jessie: She was really quite liberating to play. It would be nice to be that free with your emotions and your feelings, and profess your love to people. She's quite energetic and so she's quite fun to play.
Q: What is the best memory that you're going to take away?
Jessie: I think the best memory will be my final day of shooting [Half-Blood Prince] and we were over there in the Weasley Wizard Sweet Shop, which I just love because I used to be an illustrator. I did art. And every single box of sweets was decorated and designed and was beautiful and I just remember thinking, "This is brilliant." But not only that, it was because I knew it was coming to an end the filming. It was such a beautiful day and I remember being so happy that I'd been in this film, and I just remember I loved everything about it.
You can read the full interview with Jessie Cave via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Interviews News

Images_thumb

she did an awesome job as Lavender! nearly how I pictured her!

Posted by Swizzle on January 17, 2010, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

Oh, I’d love to see the WWW set. So much detail!

Posted by penguin_freak on January 17, 2010, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

Lavender was sooo annoying – but you’ve got to love Jessie.

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on January 17, 2010, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Great interview!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 18, 2010, 04:22 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

She did a wonderful job playing Lavender! It seems to me a bit strange to ask how it feels to play a character that fans don’t like. Personally I like Lavender very much! Even if she’s annoying, she still is very sweet and so in love with Ron)))And of course, her way of dressing, all these cheerful colours really make me smile!

Posted by Pollytomat on January 18, 2010, 04:24 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I thought she done a great job playing Lavendar Brown in the movie.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on January 18, 2010, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

She performed Lavendar fabulously! I look forward to seeing her return in this fantastic role.

Posted by Kirk on January 19, 2010, 03:22 PM report to moderator

The scene on the Hogwarts Express where she drew a heart w/her and Ron’s initials in the steam on the glass made me Lol. My amusement was short-lived though because I did feel quite sorry for Hermione afterwards.

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 21, 2010, 06:56 PM report to moderator

"It's a Remembrall!" he explained. "Gran knows I forget things -- this tells you if there's something you've forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red -- oh..." His face fell, because the Remembrall had suddenly glowed scarlet