New Interview with Jessie Cave from Ink Splot 26

Actor Interviews
Posted by: Edward
January 15, 2010, 02:26 PM

A new interview with Jessie Cave has been posted to the Scholastic Ink Splot 26 blog, which features the Lavendar Brown actress discusses her feelings about joining the cast in "Half-Blood Prince," working with actor Rupert Grint ("Won Won"), her memories from filming the sixth movie, and much more.  On the subject of joining the cast, the actress relates, "it was incredibly strange given that I've watched them onscreen and read the books since I was young. But it was a relief to meet them and to realize they are actually really normal. They were all lovely and welcoming. It was a brilliant experience."  The interview continues:
Q: Was it easy or difficult for you to play the character?
Jessie: She was really quite liberating to play. It would be nice to be that free with your emotions and your feelings, and profess your love to people. She's quite energetic and so she's quite fun to play.
Q: What is the best memory that you're going to take away?
Jessie: I think the best memory will be my final day of shooting [Half-Blood Prince] and we were over there in the Weasley Wizard Sweet Shop, which I just love because I used to be an illustrator. I did art. And every single box of sweets was decorated and designed and was beautiful and I just remember thinking, "This is brilliant." But not only that, it was because I knew it was coming to an end the filming. It was such a beautiful day and I remember being so happy that I'd been in this film, and I just remember I loved everything about it.
You can read the full interview with Jessie Cave via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Interviews News

Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

She’s so awesome! Love her fashion style. She’s not afraid to be different like Helena Bonham Carter. And I really admire that.

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on January 16, 2010, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I really liked her as Lav. I hope we see her in DH!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 16, 2010, 06:11 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

She is really good at portraying Lavender!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 16, 2010, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

aww i feel so sad

Posted by alicia00 on January 16, 2010, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

good read….it was probably a bit hard for her to join the original cast, but she did it well, and then to know it was going to be a character that the fans wouldn’t really care for…she had some obstacles, but did it well.

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on January 16, 2010, 08:04 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

Good interview!

Posted by hermione97 on January 16, 2010, 08:59 AM report to moderator

Jessie Cave sounds like she really appreciates how fortunate she was to be a part of the whole Harry Potter series. I think that that’s great. Wizard candy is packaged beautifully.

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 16, 2010, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

She was a funny Lav Lav…

Posted by Won_Two on January 16, 2010, 11:08 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

she was a great lavender! shes also the only person from the cast of HP that i have an autograph from hehe! so shes is awesome!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on January 16, 2010, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

shes awesome!!

S515055255_79825_2635_thumb

she’s like perfect for lavender brown when i saw her in the 6th movie…
nothing could have been more perfect…….

Posted by clever-ravenclaw=] on January 16, 2010, 10:40 PM report to moderator
S515055255_79825_2635_thumb

she’s like perfect for lavender brown when i saw her in the 6th movie…
nothing could have been more perfect…….

Posted by clever-ravenclaw=] on January 16, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I like this Jessie Cave. She’s cute!

Harry_potter_seal_thumb

She played a brilliant Lavendar Brown! Way to go! I though she was absolutely hilarious!

Posted by Jacket on January 17, 2010, 05:39 AM report to moderator

She did a great job on the part of Lavender Brown. She’s quite right that Lavender is very open with her feelings and is a bit of a pathetic character, both in the books and on screen. But Jessie is beautiful and talented!

Posted by hewy on January 17, 2010, 06:22 AM report to moderator

"You rose magnificently to the challenge that face you, and sooner -- much sooner -- than I had anticipated, you found yourself face-to-face with Voldemort. You survived again. You did more. You delayed his return to full power and strength. You fought a

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014