New Interview with Jessie Cave from Ink Splot 26

Actor Interviews
Posted by: Edward
January 15, 2010, 02:26 PM

A new interview with Jessie Cave has been posted to the Scholastic Ink Splot 26 blog, which features the Lavendar Brown actress discusses her feelings about joining the cast in "Half-Blood Prince," working with actor Rupert Grint ("Won Won"), her memories from filming the sixth movie, and much more.  On the subject of joining the cast, the actress relates, "it was incredibly strange given that I've watched them onscreen and read the books since I was young. But it was a relief to meet them and to realize they are actually really normal. They were all lovely and welcoming. It was a brilliant experience."  The interview continues:
Q: Was it easy or difficult for you to play the character?
Jessie: She was really quite liberating to play. It would be nice to be that free with your emotions and your feelings, and profess your love to people. She's quite energetic and so she's quite fun to play.
Q: What is the best memory that you're going to take away?
Jessie: I think the best memory will be my final day of shooting [Half-Blood Prince] and we were over there in the Weasley Wizard Sweet Shop, which I just love because I used to be an illustrator. I did art. And every single box of sweets was decorated and designed and was beautiful and I just remember thinking, "This is brilliant." But not only that, it was because I knew it was coming to an end the filming. It was such a beautiful day and I remember being so happy that I'd been in this film, and I just remember I loved everything about it.
You can read the full interview with Jessie Cave via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Interviews News

Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

and btw, jessie’s great and everything. the interview’s iffy

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 15, 2010, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Th_drarry_thumb

I thought she done a great job playing Lavendar Brown.

Posted by xSlytherin Kissesx on January 15, 2010, 02:53 PM report to moderator
282337_f260_thumb

Jessie is cool! Lavender is a cool character too! And next to Emma’s premiere dress, I liked Jessie’s the most…I so dig her polka-dot shirt!

Posted by PensievePlotter on January 15, 2010, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

she did a great job and lived out thousands of people’s dream.

anyone on the ron/hermione ship should join this group which is eerily relevant

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 15, 2010, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

I love the way she acts Lavender… :D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 15, 2010, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

I thought she was hilarious as Lav-Lav.

Posted by Cat de la Creme on January 15, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I think she played a great job on Lavender!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on January 15, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

I love her as LavLav and I LOVE her clothes!!!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on January 15, 2010, 05:34 PM report to moderator

I thought she was great as Lavender, and I’m sure she’ll go on to do other great stuff, too.

Posted by The Flying Lemon on January 15, 2010, 06:54 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

nice interview

Posted by LilLadySnape on January 15, 2010, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

She seems so nice…too bad she played the character of Lavendar Brown, who was so annoying.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on January 15, 2010, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

I love her as Lavender!

Posted by kyramp on January 15, 2010, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

She sounds really nice – and she did a great portrayal of Lavender.

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on January 15, 2010, 11:06 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

She did a great job in a bit role. A very memorable performance.

Posted by vespasian68967 on January 15, 2010, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

She did a great job on Lavender Brown! She played “Lav-Lav” great. Couldn’t have thought a better person to play her.

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on January 16, 2010, 12:33 AM report to moderator

"What did you say you've got at home, Malfoy, a Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at Harry. "Comets look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus."[br]"What would you know about it, Weasley, you couldn't afford half the handle," Malfoy snapp

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014