Rupert Grint Interviewed About Holidaying Habits

Grint Interviews
Posted by: Rosi
January 14, 2010, 04:17 PM

Thanks to our Order Partner, RupertGrint.net, we can let you know about a fun new interview with Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in today's Telegraph. The British newspaper asked Mr. Grint about his best and worst holiday experiences, from the best hotel to the biggest packing mistake he's made in the past. The actor also spoke about recent holiday to Blackpool with Oliver Phelps (George Weasley):

Q:What do you need for a perfect holiday?
A: Being ginger and pale-skinned, I don’t really get a tan, so sitting on the beach doesn’t do it for me. I like activity-based holidays where I’m not going to fry, which is why I’ve really got into rally car driving – my brother James is an aspiring driver. I recently went on holiday to Blackpool with Oliver Phelps, who plays one of the Weasley twins. We both play golf – I’ve got a handicap of 13, which is not bad – and there’s a really good golf course in the area. I think it was quite surreal for people to see two Harry Potter actors walking down the promenade – they kept stopping dead in their tracks to do a double take.

The full interview can be found via this link. Thanks again to RupertGrint.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint Interviews News

Wig4_thumb

Great Interview!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on January 15, 2010, 08:39 PM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

I would do a double take too if I saw Rupert and Oliver just strolling through a golf course.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on January 16, 2010, 03:45 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

HAHAHA great interview.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on January 16, 2010, 04:27 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ol’ Rupe is becoming quite the ‘land baron’ as well… Seems to have taken up buying mansions, and real estate as a hobby…

Posted by Won_Two on January 16, 2010, 04:33 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

haha. i like that interview. its different

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 16, 2010, 06:43 AM report to moderator
Avpmtexic35_thumb

I know what he means, sunburn is a giantly annoying something to keep in mind with pale skin and ginger hair. I just can’t stop loving him.
By the way I would most definitely stop dead if I saw him walking around, then realize who it was and run to catch up!

Posted by Forever Weasleys ROAR!! on January 16, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator

Such a great interview, it’s great to read something different!

Posted by Little Deatheater on January 16, 2010, 05:14 PM report to moderator

Such a great interview, it’s great to read something different!

Posted by Little Deatheater on January 16, 2010, 05:16 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

hahaha i love the photo with this interview!! :)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on January 16, 2010, 09:34 PM report to moderator

I guess sometimes it sucks to be famous.

Posted by KayWeasley on January 17, 2010, 08:23 AM report to moderator
Hp__neville__s_patronus_by_pen_umbra_thumb

Wish I could play golf with them…

Posted by All Was Well on January 17, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

golfing must be a european thing…here it’s dead boring and i don’t know anybody that golfs more than twice in their life ha ha

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on January 18, 2010, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

What a delightful interview to read. He certainly possesses a fine sense of humor.

Posted by Kirk on January 18, 2010, 11:22 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

I hope that Rupert and everyone had a nice holiday.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on January 20, 2010, 07:16 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014