Rupert Grint Interviewed About Holidaying Habits

Grint Interviews
Posted by: Rosi
January 14, 2010, 04:17 PM

Thanks to our Order Partner, RupertGrint.net, we can let you know about a fun new interview with Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in today's Telegraph. The British newspaper asked Mr. Grint about his best and worst holiday experiences, from the best hotel to the biggest packing mistake he's made in the past. The actor also spoke about recent holiday to Blackpool with Oliver Phelps (George Weasley):

Q:What do you need for a perfect holiday?
A: Being ginger and pale-skinned, I don’t really get a tan, so sitting on the beach doesn’t do it for me. I like activity-based holidays where I’m not going to fry, which is why I’ve really got into rally car driving – my brother James is an aspiring driver. I recently went on holiday to Blackpool with Oliver Phelps, who plays one of the Weasley twins. We both play golf – I’ve got a handicap of 13, which is not bad – and there’s a really good golf course in the area. I think it was quite surreal for people to see two Harry Potter actors walking down the promenade – they kept stopping dead in their tracks to do a double take.

The full interview can be found via this link. Thanks again to RupertGrint.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint Interviews News

Wand_thumb

Great interview!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 15, 2010, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Hehe, fun excerpt. Gonna go read the rest of the interview now! :)

Posted by Kissa on January 15, 2010, 09:52 AM report to moderator

Gonna go read it, too!

Posted by Dawna on January 15, 2010, 10:51 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

that was a great article. rupert always seems like such a down-to-earth guy; it’s really refreshing.

Posted by harrygetsme on January 15, 2010, 12:04 PM report to moderator

Great interview.

Posted by The Flying Lemon on January 15, 2010, 12:05 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

He’s on my bucket list of people I want to meet!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on January 15, 2010, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

That’s great! I went golfing once my dad let me drive the cart…I was just getting the hang of it when we went around a sharp turn right beside a cliff and I ran into a boulder…Least I didn’t go over the cliff!

Posted by Jacket on January 15, 2010, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Posted by Jacket on January 15, 2010, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

This was an enjoyable read, mainly because the questions are so different from the usual stuff we see. But I have to say, the answers don’t really “sound” like Rupert. I’m wondering if these are his exact words or if someone sort of edited and “polished” them up. Well, either way, it was definitely a fun interview. :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on January 15, 2010, 02:04 PM report to moderator
83012486_thumb

XD Rupert is adorable..ha ha. I cannot see him tan at all!

Posted by tofupanda on January 15, 2010, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

Very interesting. I’d love to see them at my golf course walking around!

Posted by Cat de la Creme on January 15, 2010, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

I just read the rest of the interview. It’s great.

Posted by da_member0808 on January 15, 2010, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

haha cool

Posted by alicia00 on January 15, 2010, 03:14 PM report to moderator

Rupert Grint is so cute. I can’t blame people for gawking at Ron & George Weasley strolling by. Wouldn’t you?

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 15, 2010, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

He seems so aloof in interviews. Great to see that him and another Weasley actor being friends!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 15, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator

"I've decided to call him Norbert," said Hagrid, looking at the dragon with misty eyes. "He really knows me now, watch. Norbert! Norbert! Where's Mommy?"[br] "He's lost his marbles," Ron muttered in Harry's ear.