Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Photos, News RoundUp

Movies
Posted by: Edward
January 13, 2010, 11:28 AM

We have for you tonight a number of updates regarding the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park currently under construction at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.  First, the Orlando Sentinel has a number of new images of the construction still underway via this link.  Secondly, additional images from the theme park via a report on Orlando Park News have been uploaded to our Image Galleries right here.

Finally, reports have been surfacing online regarding a revised ticking structure put in place at the Universal Park.  The Orlando Sentinel reports that the new ticking structure introduced Monday eliminates  "a long-running promotional offer for weeklong passes and raising the price of standard two-day tickets. But it also introduced new three- and four-day ticket options."  While we have not received word on firm opening dates or park plans, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is slated to open in the spring.

Thanks to all those who mailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

And I’m going to Disney the third week of April…Please, oh please let it be open by then!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on January 14, 2010, 01:50 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cool. cant wait

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 14, 2010, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cool. cant wait

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 14, 2010, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I am soooo going there!!

Posted by The Nerd on January 14, 2010, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Hmmm, I think I’ll go for the 3 or 4 day ticket. :^)

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on January 14, 2010, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Telephone_booth_thumb

I am so exited for this to open! It is going to be amazing. Deffinatly going =)

Posted by LiveLaughLove on January 15, 2010, 03:20 AM report to moderator

Think i need to start saving now…

Posted by azna70 on January 15, 2010, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cool. cant wait

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 15, 2010, 08:02 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_half_blood_prince_ver4_thumb

I don’t know how to upload the pics so I guess I can’t show you guys if any of you guys can help I’ll appreciate it…Thx!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by MS. Potter on January 15, 2010, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Th_drarry_thumb

Good thing i live near it~~~~
Gonna go the DAY it opens!

Posted by xSlytherin Kissesx on January 16, 2010, 05:08 AM report to moderator

Hogwarts, here I come! I can almost taste the butterbeer already….

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 16, 2010, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_half_blood_prince_ver4_thumb

I live in Florida and I go to Universal almost every week and I have pictures and it’s looking awesome and I don’t remember the date but it’s between March and May if you go to www.universalorlando.com you should find the exclusive page for the Harry Potter side and I think you can find the date there. I’m new to this site but as soon as I find the way to upload pics I will upload some pics I took on my last visit to the park. So I hope that does.

PS: I have the resident past so it’s cheaper and that’s why I go every now and then.

Posted by MS. Potter on January 16, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
25835_418480946270_510701270_5644104_6971085_n_thumb

I am going to be there the first day that they open.

Posted by Santiago !!["ROAR"]!! on January 16, 2010, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I will most likely not be going during the first months of the opening.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 18, 2010, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Thus, I will be able to read if the rides are actually worth going.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 18, 2010, 08:50 AM report to moderator

Harry was speeding toward the ground when the crowd saw him clap his hand to his mouth as though he was about to be sick -- he hit the field on all fours -- coughed -- and something gold fell into his hand.[br] "I've got the Snitch!" he shouted, waving i