It's No Joke. Anti-Underage Drinking Campaign with Tom Felton

Felton
Posted by: Edward
January 13, 2010, 12:38 PM

Harry Potter actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has joined such other UK celebrities as Jo Brand and Bill Bailey to raise awareness for the anti-underage drinking campaign Alcohol. It's No Joke.  The young actor is offering one fan the chance to be followed by his personal twitter account, @TomFelton, for one week.  In order to enter, simply join the Alcohol. It's No Joke Facebook group and leave a comment adding your support to this campaign along with your Twitter username.  The competition runs now through January 31st.

Thanks to Maggie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

oh, tom thats so awesome!

Posted by *peace,loveandpotter* on January 17, 2010, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Draco_thumb

aww…i wish i had a twitter….oh well….i probably wouldn’t win anyway. :P good cause though!

Posted by dracomalfoy125 on January 18, 2010, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

That makes me think…. should I get a twitter? Meh, I don’t know anyone who’d wanna follow me anyway.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 19, 2010, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I commend Tom for taking time out of his schedule to bring attention and try to rectify this severe social problem that harms so many lives. I hope that through his efforts he and associated organizations succeed in discouraging this detrimental behavior.

Posted by Kirk on January 19, 2010, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Bitch_and_baby_thumb

Tom Felton is really a great guy! :]

Posted by TheGirlWhoLived♄ on February 07, 2010, 05:41 PM report to moderator

"Not at all up to your usual standard, Hermione," he said. "Only one out of three, I'm afraid. I have not been helping Sirius get into the castle and I certainly don't want Harry dead..." An odd shiver passed over his face. "But I won't deny that I am a w