Telegraph Special Promotion: Behind the Scenes DVD of Wizarding World Theme Park

Movies
Posted by: Edward
January 12, 2010, 09:00 PM

The Daily Telegraph is now running a new special promotion for UK residents involving the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park set to open this spring at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.  In the newspapers published on Sunday, January 16th, the Telegraph will be offering readers a special edition DVD which features "behind the scenes of the magical new world" and a look at "how the creative teams at Universal Studios and Warner Brothers conceptualised the new attraction."  The promotion goes on to say:

Watch interviews with the stars of the film series and get a sneak peak of the amazing new rides and attractions. You can also view an exclusive magical, 3D tour of the theme park and access brilliant interactive extras for your computer including print outs, downloads and an interactive attraction map that's just like the version from the films.
In addition to this, newspapers published on Monday the 17th, will contain a "colour mouse mat of Harry Potter and Hogwarts castle."  The promotion page also notes:
Plus, all next week, claim five free exclusive gifts with The Daily Telegraph and celebrate The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, to be revealed this Spring 2010 at Universal Orlando® Resort. Free gifts include: a travel alarm clock, SD card and reader, a luggage tag, lenticular print and glossy A2 poster. Postage required.
Full terms and conditions will be published in the January 18, 2010 edition of the Daily Telegraph.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

I really wish I could go…. :(

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 13, 2010, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Hpq-07_thumb

wish I lived in the UK! I live in the US

Posted by ars98 on January 13, 2010, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

That’s so cool! Hope the rest of us get to see it as well!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on January 13, 2010, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

I wish I live in the U.K. :( I hope opening date will be revealed soon!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on January 13, 2010, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

I would love to have that Glossy A2 poster!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on January 13, 2010, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

I guess that’s the newspaper of Saturday, January 16th.
Ooo, I hope I’ll be able to get in here in the Netherlands.

Posted by Tarana on January 13, 2010, 06:00 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Waiting to book my trip, Universal…SET THE DATE!!!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on January 13, 2010, 10:35 PM report to moderator

Cant wait

Posted by madman1277 on January 14, 2010, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Yes I’ll ask my mum to get this paper!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 14, 2010, 05:00 AM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

cant wait to go!!

Posted by LilLadySnape on January 14, 2010, 07:12 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

i dont understand

Posted by alicia00 on January 14, 2010, 07:21 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I got that paper!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 14, 2010, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I wish i lived in the uk!

Posted by The Nerd on January 14, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator

cool, i know what paper i’ll be buying next week.

Posted by anthat on January 15, 2010, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

It’s so unfair !!!
I found out that the European edition of the Daily Telegraph does not include the DVD. (It’s printed in Antwerp, and distributed from there, to the Netherlands among other countries).

Posted by Tarana on January 16, 2010, 05:39 PM report to moderator

He could see the Quidditch stadium in the distance. Sirius had appeared there once, disguised as the shaggy black dog, so he could watch Harry play... He had probably come to see whether Harry was as good as James had been... Harry had never asked him...