Daniel Radcliffe in Promotional Advert for Simpsons 20th Anniversary Season (Updated)

Radcliffe
Posted by: Rosi
January 10, 2010, 04:40 PM

Fox recently aired a new promotional advert for "The Simpsons" 20th Anniversary Season featuring Daniel Radcliffe. In November, Entertainment Weekly reported that Mr. Radcliffe would guest star on "The Simpsons" later this year. The advert, which can be seen via this link, shows Mr. Radcliffe at the recording studio, saying that he holds "The Simpsons" "entirely responsible for how [he] turned out."

We now have this clip right here in our video galleries.

Thanks to SnitchSeeker for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

2013-07-19_113504_thumb

How neat!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on January 11, 2010, 08:56 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

cute

Posted by Lady of the Lake on January 11, 2010, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Sooo Cool!!! =D i know it will be awesome!!!
-LYD!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Sooo Cool!!! =D i know it will be awesome!!! but i cant hear anything n the video…
-LYD!!

Wand_thumb

Thats hilarious! Isn’t he doing some twilight spoof Simpsons thing as well?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 11, 2010, 09:38 AM report to moderator

@ Flictwick#1….he did an episode for them that will be shown around Holloween THIS YEAR…he has been a major fan of thiers since he was a small child….He said years ago he would love to be on The Simpsons in one of thier episodes….so glad he go his wish and I am SO looking forward to
seeing it!!!!!!!!!!.
Dan I bit you are right ( lol! )and more than likely they affected many other peoples lives …at least 50%….as much as yours.

Posted by Jeannine on January 11, 2010, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Haha, very cool! ;)

Posted by Kissa on January 11, 2010, 10:19 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Can’t wait to see the episode! It’s gonna be legendary: Dan playing vampitre)))

Posted by Pollytomat on January 11, 2010, 10:59 AM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

The Treehouse of Horror episodes are actually the only episodes of the show that I’ve bothered watching over the last several years, so I’ll be watching that one when it airs later this year.

Posted by blue_rogue on January 11, 2010, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

not really a simpsons fan myself, but cheers for Dan!

Posted by ProfessorAlice on January 11, 2010, 11:11 AM report to moderator

Awsome! I can’t wait for this episode to air!

Posted by lazykitty on January 11, 2010, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

the simpsons is one of the greatest and most consistent programs of all time. i can’t wait for his episode: dan + twilight spoofing + simpsons = a whole lot of awesome.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on January 11, 2010, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

haha. i wanna c that

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 11, 2010, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

the simpsons+dan rad= total awesomeness!!!

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on January 11, 2010, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

@zoltan42 Yes, they have several celebrity spots saying congrats to The Simpsons. They air them from time to time. Since the tag of this advertisement said “Simpsons on Sundays” it makes me think it aired during the week. Though they do tend to show extra publicity Sunday nights, I think.

Anyway, I find this extra exciting for me since I work on the show. So can I just imagine Dan is congratulating me?! It’s such a weird concept but I like it. I’m glad I have contributed to Dan’s knowledge of the world…haha…

Posted by eiVega on January 11, 2010, 01:12 PM report to moderator

"Father says Durmstrang takes a far more sensible line than Hogwarts about the Dark Arts. Durmstrang students actually [i]learn[/i] them, not just the defense rubbish we do..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014