Daniel Radcliffe in Promotional Advert for Simpsons 20th Anniversary Season (Updated)

Radcliffe
Posted by: Rosi
January 10, 2010, 04:40 PM

Fox recently aired a new promotional advert for "The Simpsons" 20th Anniversary Season featuring Daniel Radcliffe. In November, Entertainment Weekly reported that Mr. Radcliffe would guest star on "The Simpsons" later this year. The advert, which can be seen via this link, shows Mr. Radcliffe at the recording studio, saying that he holds "The Simpsons" "entirely responsible for how [he] turned out."

We now have this clip right here in our video galleries.

Thanks to SnitchSeeker for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Natalieportman14_thumb

I cannot wait to see it!

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on January 10, 2010, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I really dont see what he has to do with the simpsons.

Posted by The Nerd on January 10, 2010, 05:29 PM report to moderator

Awsome! I can’t wait for this episode to air!

Posted by lazykitty on January 10, 2010, 08:01 PM report to moderator

Awesome! I love The Simpsons.

Posted by badger666 on January 10, 2010, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Dl_10_thumb

haha!!!! thats awesome!!! cant wait :) i <3 Dan!!!

Posted by GinnyPotter:) on January 10, 2010, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

dan+simpsons=ftw

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 10, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

dan+simpsons=ftw

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 10, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Cool! I wanna see it, I’m not a fan of the Simpsons.

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on January 10, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Pottah_thumb

sweet! does anyone know when the episode airs?

Posted by minisees on January 10, 2010, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Yay!! I LOVE it when a Leaky post is Simpsons related!! I am so proud to be part of something so huge and meaningful. It’s weird for me because Simpsons is work and Harry Potter is fandom so these are the moments when it is a bit of reversal. Tonight’s episode was one of my favorites so far so I hope you all liked it. We’re working hard on the Halloween one too, but it will be awhile before we can share it with you. Enjoy! :)

Posted by eiVega on January 11, 2010, 01:21 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

normally i’m not a fan of the simpsons, but i’d definitely turn in for dan radcliffe!

Posted by harrygetsme on January 11, 2010, 02:16 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

Oh I love The Simpsons! Awesome… I can’t wait to se that…!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on January 11, 2010, 02:58 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I’m actually pretty excited to see the episode where he plays the vampire. lol

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 11, 2010, 05:23 AM report to moderator

Dan turned out to be great so the Simpsons did a good job :)
Can’t wait to watch his episode!

Posted by ethanHP on January 11, 2010, 06:41 AM report to moderator

Lol Dan is playing a vampire should be funny

Posted by madman1277 on January 11, 2010, 08:35 AM report to moderator

"Are they fish?" breathed Ginny.[br]"Aquavirius maggots!" said Luna excitedly. "Dad said the Ministry were breeding --"[br]"No," said Hermione. She sounded odd. She moved forward to look through the side of the tank. "They're brains."