January 2010 Craft Along Now Open

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
January 01, 2010, 01:07 PM

Today brings both a new year and a new Craft-Along, this time with an invitation to join the Crafty Witches and Wizards in crafting your own Weasley Family Clock. The January Craft-Along page has a list of the basic supplies and a link to a tutorial to help you get started on this month's project. A thread in the Leaky Lounge has been set up to tackle any questions you may have. Once you've finished your Weasley Clock, feel free to show off your hard work by posting photos in this thread. More information about the January Craft-Along can be found via this link.

Happy clock making!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Hydrangeas_thumb

grate

Posted by alicia00 on January 01, 2010, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I wish I could craft cool stuff!

I’ll practise one day :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 01, 2010, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Hmm I think I might join in on this craft! I would love to have a Weasley family clock in my room! I’m not very artsy so I wonder how this will turn out… :)

Posted by da_member0808 on January 02, 2010, 02:05 AM report to moderator
Dsc02416_thumb

That would look great on anyone’s wall!

Posted by IggoryDiggory on January 02, 2010, 02:53 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That sounds fun!!! FIRST!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 02, 2010, 05:20 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaah

Posted by wing on January 02, 2010, 05:53 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

sounds grat!!

Posted by The Nerd on January 02, 2010, 07:24 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Wow. This will be interesting…

Posted by Jane_Potter on January 02, 2010, 07:52 AM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

I’ll definitely give it a try.

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on January 02, 2010, 08:20 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

i shall definately attempt 2 do that

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 02, 2010, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am not sure whether I have enough time to do this as a college student, but I look forward to seeing what other people are able to create.

Posted by Kirk on January 02, 2010, 03:57 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaah

Posted by wing on January 02, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaah

Posted by wing on January 02, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaah

Posted by wing on January 02, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaah

Posted by wing on January 02, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator

As [the egg] rose in the jar it cracked open and a hummingbird emerged, which was carried to the very top of the jar, but as it fell on the draft, its feathers became bedraggled and damp again, and by the time it had been borne back to the bottom of the j