Tom Felton to Visit Wizarding World of Harry Potter Next Tuesday

Felton
September 09, 2009, 08:08 PM

Actor Tom Felton has announced via his official Twitter tonight that he will be visiting the US again, traveling to the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction in Florida. Tom said "he just confirmed i'm going to see the wizarding world of harry potter at universal on tuesday! i'll let u know how its coming along...gonna go on other rides to..cant go to the simpsons ride tho...have to admit it made me feel slightly worse for wear after i went on i

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

Extremely jealous!! I cannot wait to go to FL just to go to WWoHP!!

Posted by JessSnape on September 10, 2009, 10:27 AM report to moderator
612_thumb

Ooooh that is soo cool! I wanna go but it’s too far away. Have fun, Tom! =D

Posted by MiliMalfoy [FTC!] on September 10, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

The theme park promises to be extremely cool … for some reason I hadnt imagine the HP rides to be so bad, I guess I’m with Tom Felton on that and I dont really like rides that leave me worse for wear lol. It will be interesting to hear what he thinks after his visit.

Posted by Moose_Starr on September 10, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG! That is so cool!! I love Tom!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 10, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

What a cool perk for Tom Felton. I’ll admit that Simpson ride made me queasy too! Enjoy!

Posted by sgreeter8888 on September 10, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Enjoy Tom!

Posted by Won_Two on September 10, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Oh..I so wish I could go to that theme park :( Why does it have to be so, so, sooooooooo far away???? Bother…

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on September 10, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
181535_1649442835222_1211510867_31618841_6686001_n_thumb

oh wow.

Posted by  HeartbreakDX  on September 10, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Can’t wait. I’m actually looking forward to see the shops there too (saving money for that!)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 10, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

OMG OMG OMGI!!!!!!!!!!! i went to like orlando last 2 months ago!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on September 10, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

lucky. :( i wish i was open so we could go too. i hope he lets some stuff slip about the place so we can have more info on it.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 10, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

SO CANT WAIT FOR WEB CAST!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 10, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I hope he has a blast. :)

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on September 11, 2009, 08:32 AM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Can’t wait to see his thoughts on the park, or what the leaky coverage will be like!

Posted by Lisbry on September 11, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

Awesome i really hope i can go!

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 11, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs," sighed George, patting the heading of the map. "We owe them so much."[br]"Noble men, working tirelessly to help a new generation of lawbreakers," said Fred solemnly.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014