Tom Felton to Visit Wizarding World of Harry Potter Next Tuesday

Felton
September 09, 2009, 08:08 PM

Actor Tom Felton has announced via his official Twitter tonight that he will be visiting the US again, traveling to the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction in Florida. Tom said "he just confirmed i'm going to see the wizarding world of harry potter at universal on tuesday! i'll let u know how its coming along...gonna go on other rides to..cant go to the simpsons ride tho...have to admit it made me feel slightly worse for wear after i went on i

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

omg omg omg! i am going to try and drive up for that hahahaha!

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on September 09, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator

I would like to go to this once it opens, but I live across the country! :*o( I told my parents I wanted to go there, and they gave me the “Yeah, right!” look!

Posted by johndeeregirl12 on September 09, 2009, 08:18 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Wow!! That would be fun going to Universal or Islands to try to see him. Boo school, oh well just havingall this fun stuff happening in Florida still makes my day.

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 09, 2009, 08:18 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

YAY! Tom’s in Florida! :D Too bad I’m not there, not that I live anywhere near Orlando but whatever, y’all.

I love Tom! It’s amazing how well he keeps his fans up to date. :)

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on September 09, 2009, 08:19 PM report to moderator

He’s so cool updating the fans xD

Posted by humbert0 on September 09, 2009, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

omg!
number 5
and the wizarding world (squee!)
and TOM!!!! (SQUEE!!!!!!!!!)
drools and drifts into daydream

Posted by gingersnape on September 09, 2009, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

OH WOW! I live an hour away. Didn’t know this was going to happen. I have to try and get down there.They are doing a live webcast for it? I haven’t read anything in the paper darnit.Need to check the site.This is great!

Posted by Dlcohm7 on September 09, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to hear his thoughts on the theme park!

Posted by Kirk on September 09, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

;_; I really hate living in Brazil.

Posted by ClariceCuri on September 09, 2009, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

I saw it on twitter a while ago!!! lol

Phelpstwins_thumb

I am looking forward to the press conference— even moreso now :)

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on September 10, 2009, 12:45 AM report to moderator

The Simpsons ride is Awesome! i wanna go to the theme park sooooo bad!!! guess i better start saving……might take a while though :)

Posted by Gingergirl26 on September 10, 2009, 03:29 AM report to moderator

cool stuff.

Posted by Leeann on September 10, 2009, 07:24 AM report to moderator
Tshirt_thumb

Awesome! I hope once it opens I will be able to go.

Posted by makochibi on September 10, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_jun_033_thumb

ooh I can’t wait to see what they have in store!

Posted by **Holly** on September 10, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator

"I've got two Neptunes here," said Harry after a while, frowning down at his piece of parchment, "that can't be right, can it?"[br]"Aaaaah," said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mystical whisper, "when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sig