Normal, Non- Airborne Muggle Transportation the Way to University for Emma Watson

Watson
September 09, 2009, 09:15 AM

Actress Emma Watson has updated her website to confirm that she has arrived safely at Brown University where she will be attending school this year here in the US. She writes that she "arrived on Tuesday, and is having "the most amazing time." Emma continues "I'm still so excited to be here; I've already met so many incredible people. I'm over my jet lag and now I just want classes to start! Hope you are all well and happy and if you've just started college or university that it is everything you hoped it would be."

Tabloids and paparazzi have been relentlessness in their pursuit of Emma arriving at school, with scores of reports flying all over the internet (which will not reappear on TLC). One such ludicrous rumor had Emma arriving at school in airborne manner, which the Hermione Granger actress dispelled by stating "Oh and contrary to the reports you may have read, I didn't arrive by helicopter. I've only been in one once when I was little and I was terrified. Now back to my studies! Speak soon."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Imgres_1__thumb

its great that she’s going to college, even though she doesn’t necessarily need too. i wonder if they’re done filming with Emma in DH then

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 11, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator

Yeah, I hope she gets to have a normal few years, for once in her life, at least. I’m really happy that she decided to go to college and further her education. (Smart girl, Emma.)

Posted by Anonymous on September 11, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator

The people who go to college the people who are smart enough to know that they have a lot more to learn, as all of us do.

Posted by Anonymous on September 11, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Hopefully they’ll respect for privacy.
Well done MyLeaky!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on September 12, 2009, 05:45 AM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

I wish I lived near the Brown univesity !

Good luck Emma!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on September 12, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
4909135986a5890666895m_thumb

Emma is so intelligent! Even though she is so famous and has so much money, she still wants to continue her studies. I love her :-D

Posted by Poppy L. Pomfrey on September 13, 2009, 10:31 AM report to moderator
15ppnr5_thumb

Yo go Emma! I hope America treats you well!

Posted by KimmyZ on September 13, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

Oh, it’s petty exciting to think the woman portraying the best student in Harry Potter’s year is going to school in the same country as me. It’s kind of inspiring, actually, since I always think of Hermione when I need to really buckle-down and get my school-work done.

Posted by Mika Maxwell on September 14, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator

Good luck Emma you will do great just remember it is best to do home work first then play take it from one who did it backwards.

Posted by HGROSS44 on September 15, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
008_thumb

awh, i love her so much!

Posted by TaylerWeasley on September 15, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I am glad that she is going to school. She is insanely rich, but also smart as hell, so she is bettering herself and getting a degree. If she chooses to not go farther as an actress, but have a different kind of job, that degree will come in handy.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 15, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Pettigrew owes his life to you. You have sent Voldemort a deputy who is in your debt.... When one wizard saves another wizard's life, it creates a certain bond between them... and I'm much mistaken if Voldemort wants his servant in the debt of Harry Pott