Normal, Non- Airborne Muggle Transportation the Way to University for Emma Watson

Watson
September 09, 2009, 09:15 AM

Actress Emma Watson has updated her website to confirm that she has arrived safely at Brown University where she will be attending school this year here in the US. She writes that she "arrived on Tuesday, and is having "the most amazing time." Emma continues "I'm still so excited to be here; I've already met so many incredible people. I'm over my jet lag and now I just want classes to start! Hope you are all well and happy and if you've just started college or university that it is everything you hoped it would be."

Tabloids and paparazzi have been relentlessness in their pursuit of Emma arriving at school, with scores of reports flying all over the internet (which will not reappear on TLC). One such ludicrous rumor had Emma arriving at school in airborne manner, which the Hermione Granger actress dispelled by stating "Oh and contrary to the reports you may have read, I didn't arrive by helicopter. I've only been in one once when I was little and I was terrified. Now back to my studies! Speak soon."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

My_hero_neville_thumb

HOORAY for Emma!

Brown is a great school and brainy Emma should thrive there. On top of that, the campus is gorgeous and Rhode Island is a lovely place. GREAT CHOICE Emma. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on September 10, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

I hope the press just leaves her alone. College is awesome, but also really stressful and emotional, and I couldn’t imagine having to go through it all again with nasty paparazzi after me all the time. I advise her to have fun and study hard and party a little bit and hopefully no awful pics of her end up on tabloids with “Hermione doing a keg stand” as the title.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on September 10, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

good luck to emma and hopefully the papparazzi will find somebody else to bother

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on September 10, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Have_you_seen_this_man_2_thumb

Good for her! Freshman orientation sucks! lol

Posted by clashcityrocker13 on September 10, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Congrats in making it to Brown, Emma:]. And good luck for your years of study!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on September 10, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Harryhermione_thumb

funny how the media produces such stuff

Posted by hermiones on September 10, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Harryhermione_thumb

yeah apparently she arrived by helicopter not exactly trying to keep a low profile

Posted by hermiones on September 10, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i love emma. i wish i lived closer to brown. it would be cool to catch a glimpse of her from a distance or even to meet her.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 10, 2009, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

good luck emma! she is so normal, and it is so nice for her to have a nice everyday experience like that!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 10, 2009, 07:33 PM report to moderator

Good luck, Emma! And welcome to New England!
I wonder how the filming will be affected?

Posted by Dawna on September 10, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Good luck with uni life and that you get the privacy and normalcy you wish for!

Posted by Lisbry on September 11, 2009, 10:27 AM report to moderator
Barty_thumb

Good luck Emma! I hope everything goes well. I’m sure the university life will be a great experience for her.

Posted by Bartimeus Crouch on September 11, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator
Reptile_house_thumb

Good luck Emma! Enjoy your uni life!

Posted by silviaelisa22 on September 11, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

Haha helicoptered in. Good luck emma. She’ll do great of course.

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 11, 2009, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Noavatar-normal_thumb

Good luck Emma! I’m sure you’ll have a great time and do very well. Thanks Leaky for respecting her privacy

Posted by stregs12 on September 11, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Don't you dare talk to my mother like that, Potter!" Malfoy snarled.[br]"It's all right, Draco," said Narcissa, restraining him with her thin white fingers upon his shoulder. "I expect Potter will be reunited with dear Sirius before I am reunited with Lu