Normal, Non- Airborne Muggle Transportation the Way to University for Emma Watson

Watson
September 09, 2009, 09:15 AM

Actress Emma Watson has updated her website to confirm that she has arrived safely at Brown University where she will be attending school this year here in the US. She writes that she "arrived on Tuesday, and is having "the most amazing time." Emma continues "I'm still so excited to be here; I've already met so many incredible people. I'm over my jet lag and now I just want classes to start! Hope you are all well and happy and if you've just started college or university that it is everything you hoped it would be."

Tabloids and paparazzi have been relentlessness in their pursuit of Emma arriving at school, with scores of reports flying all over the internet (which will not reappear on TLC). One such ludicrous rumor had Emma arriving at school in airborne manner, which the Hermione Granger actress dispelled by stating "Oh and contrary to the reports you may have read, I didn't arrive by helicopter. I've only been in one once when I was little and I was terrified. Now back to my studies! Speak soon."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Mr_bean__thumb

she’s gonna b awesome i know it!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on September 09, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator

Welcome to the U.S. Miss Emma and GOOD LUCK!

Posted by Rose63 on September 09, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Shell_cottage_thumb

i hope she has privacy

Posted by hellomotoCOOP on September 09, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator

I hope that the paparazzi leave her alone, and I’m glad Leaky is respecting her wishes.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on September 09, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

yup!

Posted by Tap Cards 16 on September 09, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

Jeez how difficult would it be to be normal? That would be so annoying. But I’ll know she’ll do great.

Posted by kayzz on September 09, 2009, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Yuleball29wd_thumb

Gee, I read yesterday in the newspaper “Emma Watson arrives in helicopter to Brown” and was like WUTWUT. Now I know I must not believe everything i read. Good luck Em! :)

Posted by Half-blood Princess on September 09, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

Awesome job Leaky, you guys are awesome. As is Emma, I wish her god luck in her studies, it must be really exciting :)

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on September 09, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator

It must be very hard for Emma with being in a different country, starting classes and having press and other classmates taking here photo at every turn. I hope it all dies down and they allow here to enjoy here college experience. I know when I went away to school the first few weeks were extremely difficult with being home sick and just adjusting to a new place and I only went one state away.
I think it is great that leaky is respecting Emma’s wish to just be a normal student and is not publishing any of the photos that are out there

Posted by mlc on September 09, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Good for Emma :) I hope she has a great time!

Posted by Christine on September 09, 2009, 05:17 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Good luck to Emma at Uni! I just wish that the paparazzi would just leave her alone, because she does deserve her privacy.

Posted by butterbeer bottle on September 09, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

That’s so great for her! Good luck! God is looking over you! We love you!

Posted by Hermione Granger on September 09, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Good Luck at Brown Emma!!!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on September 09, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

good for her! now she’s really going to be a hermione :P

Posted by chocolaterabbits on September 09, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator

Good Luck to you Emma!!! :o)

Posted by johndeeregirl12 on September 09, 2009, 06:45 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"What am I studying for? Are you crazy? You realize we need to pass these exams to get into the second year? They're very important, I should have started studying a month ago, I don't know what's gotten into me...."