Normal, Non- Airborne Muggle Transportation the Way to University for Emma Watson

Watson
September 09, 2009, 09:15 AM

Actress Emma Watson has updated her website to confirm that she has arrived safely at Brown University where she will be attending school this year here in the US. She writes that she "arrived on Tuesday, and is having "the most amazing time." Emma continues "I'm still so excited to be here; I've already met so many incredible people. I'm over my jet lag and now I just want classes to start! Hope you are all well and happy and if you've just started college or university that it is everything you hoped it would be."

Tabloids and paparazzi have been relentlessness in their pursuit of Emma arriving at school, with scores of reports flying all over the internet (which will not reappear on TLC). One such ludicrous rumor had Emma arriving at school in airborne manner, which the Hermione Granger actress dispelled by stating "Oh and contrary to the reports you may have read, I didn't arrive by helicopter. I've only been in one once when I was little and I was terrified. Now back to my studies! Speak soon."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Good luck Emma :) All the other people who got into that uni this year must be pretty excited.. Well I would be anyway.

Posted by Linnyish on September 09, 2009, 01:12 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

Good luck, Emma, you’ll love college!!

Thanks, Leaky, for doing everything with integrity. There’s a reason you’re “The Most Trusted Name in Potter.” :)

Posted by RavenclawDancer on September 09, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Images_4__thumb

Awwww…I feel so bad for her because of all the paparazzi. I hope she has a good time in university and wish her all the best :)

Posted by crazyforSeverus on September 09, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

I hope that your chosen college course is everything that you hoped it would be. Enjoy this new life experience.

Posted by Graymayne on September 09, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

I’m glad to have official confirmation that Emma is, indeed, studying at Brown. I think it was a great choice for her. I went there, and my favorite part was the flexibility they allowed in their curriculum. There are no core, or “gen ed” requirements that everyone has to take, so you can really explore a number of topics that interest you, and tailor your concentration (major) to whatever you want it to be (at least, that’s how it was when I was there, which was, admittedly, several years ago now). Anyway, I hope Emma will have a wonderful and fulfilling experience there…and who knows – perhaps I will run into her at a future class reunion! :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on September 09, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

I hope she has a GREAT time here in the US and that the tabloids leave her be. We love you Emma! Good luck! (:

Posted by Grey Wolf ღRöARღ on September 09, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

good luck Emma! hope you have tons of fun :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on September 09, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Good luck Emma!!! God! that people can’t leave them alone???

good luck Emma, hope you are doing well

Posted by madman1277 on September 09, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I was gonna search for those photos but then I think I it’s just disgusting to do that!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 09, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Tshirt_thumb

Good Luck Emma! You will do great! Don’t let people get you down.

Posted by makochibi on September 09, 2009, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Good luck to miss Emma. I don’t think that anyone’s interested in photos of her in the uni anyway.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on September 09, 2009, 03:29 PM report to moderator

Good luck Watson!

Posted by humbert0 on September 09, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator

Hope she becomes a great student xD

Posted by humbert0 on September 09, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator

I mean, even greater x)

Posted by humbert0 on September 09, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator

Harry, Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Neville changed into their dress robes up in their dormitory, all of them looking very self-conscious, but none as much as Ron, who surveyed himself in the long mirror in the corner with an appalled look on his face. There wa

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014