Normal, Non- Airborne Muggle Transportation the Way to University for Emma Watson

Watson
September 09, 2009, 09:15 AM

Actress Emma Watson has updated her website to confirm that she has arrived safely at Brown University where she will be attending school this year here in the US. She writes that she "arrived on Tuesday, and is having "the most amazing time." Emma continues "I'm still so excited to be here; I've already met so many incredible people. I'm over my jet lag and now I just want classes to start! Hope you are all well and happy and if you've just started college or university that it is everything you hoped it would be."

Tabloids and paparazzi have been relentlessness in their pursuit of Emma arriving at school, with scores of reports flying all over the internet (which will not reappear on TLC). One such ludicrous rumor had Emma arriving at school in airborne manner, which the Hermione Granger actress dispelled by stating "Oh and contrary to the reports you may have read, I didn't arrive by helicopter. I've only been in one once when I was little and I was terrified. Now back to my studies! Speak soon."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Good luck to her as she begins her university career! It is pitiful, however, that the tabloids are demonstrating this lack of respect as she undertakes her studies. Let the woman focus on her education, people.

Posted by Kirk on September 09, 2009, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

Good Luck Emma!!! have fun and study hard

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on September 09, 2009, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Stupid reporters and them better leave her alone, I think she’ll be stressed enough with her school work. Just started college yesterday and it’s a lot to take in.

Posted by Lucida on September 09, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
181535_1649442835222_1211510867_31618841_6686001_n_thumb

Good luck Emma!

Posted by  HeartbreakDX  on September 09, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I sure hope that the reporters leave Emma alone and allow her to focus on her studies. Way to go Leaky for respecting her privacy.

Posted by Moose_Starr on September 09, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator

I wonder if she is having a roommate up there or has her own private room. Can you imagine getting a phone call and it’s Emma Watson asking who will be bringing the fridge?

Posted by Tall Tonks on September 09, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

Good luck Emma! Hope you have a great time!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on September 09, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Avatarhghbp_thumb

“But one question though… what about filming DH?”

Angela, the filming schedule for DH1 & 2 was organised in such a way that the majority of Emma’s filming for both films was completed before she left for university, it’s the main reason why they filmed some of DH2 so early in the schedule. Emma was filming for six months before she left, and for the most part only has some Battle of Hogwarts and epilogue scenes to complete, which she will do, as she announced previously, during her term breaks in December/January and March/April.

Posted by mouse68 on September 09, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Hrpetersam_thumb

I hope everyone leaves her alone. I really think America was the wrong choice, but at least it is Ivy League, so there will be good security.

Posted by Miss Dracothan on September 09, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Hermione__ginny_and_luna_thumb

Good luck Emma! I’m glad photos aren’t going to be posted of her in a class or something.

Posted by Kita on September 09, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Thumb_dh_unofficialstills_harry_ron_hermione_012_thumb

Best of wishes in school, Emma.

Posted by dreampotter [ROAR!] on September 09, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Best of luck Emma, and welcome to the colonies!

Posted by Won_Two on September 09, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator

I am praying for Mrs. Watson as she faces the pressures and temptations of being a famous actor trying to live a normal college student’s life.

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on September 09, 2009, 12:27 PM report to moderator
065_thumb

Good Luck with your studies Emma!!

Posted by potterversefan on September 09, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

Good luck Emma!

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on September 09, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator

He had never mentioned his Gringotts bank account to the Dursleys; he didn't think their horror of anything connected with magic would stretch to a large pile of gold.