Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD to Include Feature on Theme Park; List of Deleted Scenes Available

HBP Film
September 08, 2009, 05:43 AM

Great news today for fans eagerly awaiting the DVD for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The British Board of Film Classification has now released the list of deleted scenes to be included, as well as news there is to be an 11 minute, 38 second feature on the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park currently under construction in Orlando, Florida. Interestingly, the theme park feature is listed as both an video and online feature. As for the the deleted scenes from HBP, a sum total of 6 minutes and 31 seconds in length, the scenes are as follows:

00:00:26:17 ("HARRY AND HERMIONE WALK THROUGH HOGWARTS HALL" (SC. 85))
00:01:00:01 ("HARRY AND HERMIONE DISCUSS MARAUDER'S MAP" (SC. 95))
00:01:04:08 ("HARRY
RON & HERMIONE DISCUSS THE VANISHING CABINET" (SC. 118-119))
00:00:38:07 ("HARRY AND DUMBLEDORE ARRIVE AT CAVE ENTRANCE" (SC. 122))
00:00:19:07 ("HARRY AND DUMBLEDORE LEAVE CAVE" (SC. 124))
00:01:39:22 ("CLOUDS GATHER OVER HOGWARTS AS FLITWICK CONDUCTS CHOIR" (SC. 125-129))
00:00:40:08 ("HARRY JOINS RON
HERMIONE AND GINNY IN THE COMMON ROOM" (SC. 140))
00:00:42:16 ("HARRY AND HERMIONE DISCUSS RON AT ASTRONOMY TOWER" (SC. 142))

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I want them NOW!!! lol

Posted by Coolin on September 08, 2009, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

way cool. can’t wait for it, ooh and the deleted scenes?! yesss :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on September 08, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Dhrandh_thumb

probably the harry and hermione discussing ron at the astronomy tower is an extended scene of ron being ok with harry and ginny going out and “snogging” <3
:D
or maybe them saying that how ron will be when he’s with them?
idk
I JUST WANT TO SEE IT ALREADY!!! :P

Posted by Mosu on September 08, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Icondude_thumb

Such imaginative titles for those scenes!…..;)

Posted by starlesswinter on September 09, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

I’m excited about the deleted scenes of course (especially the extended cave scenes) but I’m doubly excited about the theme park info. What a treat!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on September 09, 2009, 01:36 AM report to moderator
Neville_avatar_01_thumb

They all sound great!

Posted by JaneMarple9 on September 09, 2009, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Harry_hermione-pg-horizontal_thumb

great news.u just don’t want to miss anything abut harry potter.

Posted by nsa (ROAR) on September 09, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_08_thumb

Holy Harry and Hermione scenes… I’m kinda glad that they cut that many out. But I’m excited to see them none the less!

Posted by zephy_stephy *SQUEE* on September 09, 2009, 06:23 AM report to moderator

looking forward to it

Posted by nikki75 on September 09, 2009, 06:47 AM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

I don’t think I’ll be buying extended editions of the movies…. it is going to suck!

Posted by Carol Carvalho on September 09, 2009, 07:55 AM report to moderator
Dh__flight_of_hedwig_by_clouded_ambition_thumb

Well, we’ll get to see if those deleted scenes were worth anything but I’m more interested in seeing a preview of the theme park!

Posted by dcsbelle [WBM] OOM3, CW on September 09, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

Some of them look like they will be really cool, but I am not holding my breath. Some of the earlier comments have already summed up my feelings.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on September 09, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_017_thumb

sounds amazing, can;t wait!

Posted by ErinV*Roar* on September 09, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator
1691273755a1691353847b766100513l_thumb

wow souds super! I can’t wait to see the deleted scenes. Like the one with the map. That should be awesome!

Posted by qwientje on September 09, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Avatardeathlyhallows_thumb

I was expecting more Harry-Ginny scenes, but apparently Hermione is with Harry all of the time.

Posted by Prosophules on September 09, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator

"You were out of bed on the night my office was broken into!" Snape hissed. "I know it, Potter! Now, Mad-Eye Moody might have joined your fan club, but I will not tolerate your behavior! One more nighttime stroll into my office, Potter, and you will pay!"