Jason Issacs Talks Again on the End of Harry Potter

Isaacs
September 07, 2009, 07:14 PM

In another interview echoing almost the same sentiments we heard a few weeks ago made on BBC Radio, actor Jason Isaacs has given another interview where he reflects on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and his role as the dastardly Lucius Malfoy. Regarding the nasty turn of events for Lucius in the final films, Jason says:
"One of the lovely things about these two films is Lucius has gone from the most evil man in the series to being utterly humiliated and emasculated by Lord Voldemort," he said "He's reduced to little more than the man who rushes around with a dishcloth clearing up the spills. It's nice to have that kind of journey as a character and see him get the comeuppance he so richly deserves."

Jason Isaacs also laments the end of the series and says while he is not scheduled to finish filming on Deathly Hallows until next year in April, he says of the end: "I find it unbearable, I'm absolutely dreading it - I'm such a sentimental old fool that even though I don't finish shooting until April, I already feel like they're playing Leaving On A Jet Plane in my ear."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Isaacs News

____73_thumb

hahahahahahaha

Posted by wing on September 11, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahahahaha

Posted by wing on September 11, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahahahaha

Posted by wing on September 11, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahahahaha

Posted by wing on September 11, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

its gna be horrible at the cinema when DH part 2 finishes. im gonna cry and cry and cry :’(

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 11, 2009, 05:30 PM report to moderator

Yes, it’s quite awful that it’s the end.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on September 11, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

I don’t want this to finish!
I hope they make a Harry Potter related something after the films.

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on September 12, 2009, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Shell_cottage_thumb

he always seems so interested in the series

Posted by hellomotoCOOP on September 12, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

TRUE STORY: Got pulled over in Providence RI for taking an illegal right on red. I have a bumper sticker that says “FREE LUCIUS”. The cop asked me about it- I told him about my crush on Jason Isaacs, next thing you know- the cop is showing me a pic of Jason on his motorcycle. Says that he too his a JI fan, and lets me go without a ticket. Jason Isaacs saved me money!!! Makes me love him even more!!!

Posted by ellabellatrix on September 12, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Posted by ellabellatrix on September 12, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

I love Jason Issacs he plays Malfoy just like I imagine him to be in the books. And he seems like a really nice man as well. :D

"It's our dad dying we're talking about!" yelled George.[br]"Your father knew what he was getting into, and he won't thank you for messing things up for the Order!" said Sirius angrily in his turn. "This is how it is -- this is why you're not in the Orde