Talk Nicholas Flamel in Jo's Book Nook

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Edward
September 05, 2009, 07:17 PM

Jo's Book Nook, our very own non-Harry Potter book club housed on the Leaky Lounge, has opened a new reading for the month of September.  This time around, the Nook will be reading and discussing the first three novels in The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by author Michael Scott: The Alchemyst, The Magician, and The Sorceress.  These three thought-provoking and intriguing novels will be taking center stage in Jo's Book Nook this month, where all registered MyLeaky members may join in with their fellow Loungers to discuss, dissect, and examine the stories.  Starting now, this book club will run through the end of the month.

Enjoy!

hahahahahahaha

Posted by wing on September 06, 2009, 07:07 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahahahaha

Posted by wing on September 06, 2009, 07:07 AM report to moderator
Smart_ravenclaw_mock_thumb

I LOVE THESE BOOKS AND HAVE READ THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by readhp1008 on September 06, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish that I could participate but I fear that college will prevent me from reading much for leisure. :(

Posted by Kirk on September 06, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

they were excellent books, i recommend reading them

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 06, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator

cool

Posted by madman1277 on September 06, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

They sound quite interesting. Will look for them at the bookshop.

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on September 06, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I want to read those books so much! But again my bad finances will keep me away from a good reading. Have fun everyone!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on September 06, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

Oh, I’ve actually read there books, they are really nice :)
The fact that Nicholas Flamel is in HP really helps the sales, probably :P
I was interested when I saw the title, and then read the back, etc. The story is really different then in HP, but I like it a lot. nods

Posted by evannaa on September 06, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

well shame on me i have never heard of those. how is that allowed? cuz flamel is kind of jo’s property…

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on September 06, 2009, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_thumb

I just purchased the books so we will see. Sounds like I am getting into something good

Posted by fngw417 on September 06, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator

I’ve been wanting to see if these books were good before buying them, but I guess now I’ll get them!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on September 06, 2009, 11:12 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Okay... how's this for a theory," said Ron excitedly. "Krum attacked Crouch -- no, wait for it -- and then Stunned himself!"[br]"And Mr. Crouch evaporated, did he?" said Hermione coldly.[br]"Oh yeah..."