Talk Nicholas Flamel in Jo's Book Nook

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Edward
September 05, 2009, 07:17 PM

Jo's Book Nook, our very own non-Harry Potter book club housed on the Leaky Lounge, has opened a new reading for the month of September.  This time around, the Nook will be reading and discussing the first three novels in The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by author Michael Scott: The Alchemyst, The Magician, and The Sorceress.  These three thought-provoking and intriguing novels will be taking center stage in Jo's Book Nook this month, where all registered MyLeaky members may join in with their fellow Loungers to discuss, dissect, and examine the stories.  Starting now, this book club will run through the end of the month.

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

FIRST! Sounds cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 05, 2009, 07:42 PM report to moderator
H-r_thumb

I loved these books. Though I haven’t gotten to book three. I’m waiting until it comes out in paparback to buy it.

Posted by fantasylover12001 on September 05, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

Great!!!

Hbp_movie_thumb

I love these book clubs, they always give me such great ideas for books to read. Can’t wait to read and discuss these new books.

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 05, 2009, 08:22 PM report to moderator

THESE BOOKS ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished The Sorceress. My best friends got me hooked! :o)

Posted by johndeeregirl12 on September 05, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

I’ve seen these books many times at the bookstore, but never picked them up. I might do that now.

Posted by FosDoNuT on September 05, 2009, 08:38 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

awesome!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 05, 2009, 09:17 PM report to moderator
Dl_10_thumb

these books are really good!!!

Posted by GinnyPotter:) on September 05, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator

I’ve read all three books and they’re really great. I picked them up as soon as I saw the name Nicholas Flamel.

Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on September 05, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Interesting stuff…

Posted by Won_Two on September 05, 2009, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Bo_thumb

I am in the same boat as Hermionerules1844, saw the name Nicholas Flamel and started reading, now I am hooked. Thanks for the opportunity to discuss the books with other HP readers. I also participate on Michael Scott’s Forum and the discussions get pretty good.

Posted by hpjustadad on September 06, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

I tried to get these books out at the library ages ago, coz im too skint to buy them, but there was a looong waiting list for them.

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 06, 2009, 05:09 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Intresting.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 06, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

I read lyk half of the first one but never finished it! Now I might try get back into them !

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on September 06, 2009, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool …. I’m too busy this month. But I hope all who discuss and read have fun! :)

They went out of their way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting, "Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through...."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014