Video: Fiona Shaw and Harry Melling Rehearsal for UK Stage Production of "Mother Courage"

HP Cast
September 30, 2009, 02:56 PM

It's a mother and son reunion of sorts as Fiona Shaw and Harry Melling are starring together in a new UK stage production of Bertolt Brecht's "Mother Courage and Her Children." The two, who appear in the Harry Potter films as Aunt Petunia and Dudley Dursley are set to open this weekend at the National Theatre production of the Mother Courage play which runs through December 8th. Sky Arts has rare video of rehearsal for the production which includes new interviews with both Fiona Shaw and Harry Melling and is now available here in our video galleries. Still photos of the two can be found here, here and here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Always_thumb

Awesome that they are mother and son again. Fiona’s a great actress :D

Posted by spiritbound on September 30, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

looks pretty cool…

Posted by Nicci Weasley on September 30, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Thats good :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 30, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Chibilupin_thumb

Great! Hope to see them both in Deathly Hallows!

Posted by moony_lupin on September 30, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

thats cool

Posted by alicia00 on September 30, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Wow! I didn’t realize how skinny Harry Melling was! I knew he wore a fat suit, but this is a big difference! I wonder how he’s going to look like in Death Hallows. Would they be following the storyline that Petunia was forcing him to diet?

Posted by eiVega on September 30, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

The video was very interesting. I wish I were in London to watch it. Harry has grown so tall!! It’s nice that he’s working with Fiona again, even if it is a different project. And I’m also glad to hear about Sophie Stone. She was the 1st deaf student in RADA. I watched a documentary about a month ago, about how deaf people in my own country say that they’re not allowed to study drama just because they’re deaf. I hope all countries see this as an example and stop this senseless discrimination.

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on September 30, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

Nice =)

Posted by humbert0 on September 30, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator

and woah, did anybody else think harry melling was hot? … cuz i did :P

My sister did :o

Posted by Vaporage on September 30, 2009, 05:57 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"You will find that I will only [i]truly[/i] have left this school when none here are loyal to me. You will also find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."