PotterCast 205: Nosey Neighbors

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
September 30, 2009, 12:06 AM

PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is here with the 205th episode of Potter fun, news, discussion, and more for your enjoyment.  This episode features a special report from our own Melissa, who got an advance look at the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park in Orlando, Florida.  First, Sue's News covers the LEGO Potter toys re-launch, Deathly Hallows filming news, upcoming Half-Blood Prince DVD features, and an update on the Scottish Book.  Next, Princely Pieces continues walking through the sixth Potter film, picking up where we left off with Harry arriving at the Burrow to meet up with the Weasley family and Hermione.  The Deathly Hallows Bit-by-Bit picks up at Chapter 22, where we learn of the "Tale of the Three Brothers" in the Beedle the Bard book care of one Xenophilius Lovegood.  Up next, we hear from Melissa on her recent visit to the Harry Potter theme park in Orlando, Florida.  In this segment, Melissa walks us through her experience at the park and gives us the latest news of the upcoming Harry Potter portion of the park.  Check back next week for news and information on LeakyCon 2011, our next Harry Potter fan conference in Orlando, Florida.  The show wraps up with more on Melissa's AVON Walk for the Cure, the next round of donor shoutouts, and much more.

As a reminder, the LeakyCon DVD, which will be available to pre-order soon, will also include all wizard rock performances from our conference.  If you like live wizard rock, be sure to reserve your copy of the upcoming LeakyCon Live Album of the wizard rock live shows at our LeakyCon 2009 conference.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Nosey Neighbors"
RT: 96:05

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2011: A Harry Potter Conference in Orlando!
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download.

Low-band Direct download.

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Pluto_thumb

It’s here at last!
downloading right now

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on September 30, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

i have no clue what this is but im goin to find out

Posted by lilmisssnape on September 30, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Yessss!!!

Posted by The Nerd on September 30, 2009, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY! I’m downloading it now….. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 30, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

OMG I’ve been missing Pottercast for a while! Need to catch up!!!

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on September 30, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator

Yess!! This totally made my week :D

Posted by loony_luvgood on September 30, 2009, 08:00 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool. ill listen this weekend. :D

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 30, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator

This always makes my week!! Thanks guys :)

Posted by on September 30, 2009, 08:32 PM report to moderator

It’s currently downloading off iTunes :D’

Posted by Rodinius Black on October 01, 2009, 04:25 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Brilliant!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on October 01, 2009, 07:03 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

DL it now :]]

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on October 01, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I have downloaded it and am looking forward to listening to it this weekend as I clean. Pottercast always makes dull, mundane physical labor so much more invigorating and fun. :)

Posted by Kirk on October 01, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I listened to it last night and it was another great episode! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 01, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

Good episode. Liked the talk about the Scottish book. I’m with Sue, we need more on Neville & for my money more on his romance with Hannah. In a narrative story & not a encyclopedia entry. And more on Hufflepuffs!

I also agreed with John, it would be criminal if all this background material JKR worked on never gets released.

Posted by vespasian68967 on October 02, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator

It took you a while to get it up, geesh… XD It did take you almost a week to get it up tho. But I loved the episode!!!! I always love pottercasts, I’m begininng to think you can do no wrong.

Posted by Luce {ROAR!} on October 02, 2009, 04:17 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Potter, when I want nonsense shouted at me I shall give you a Babbling Beverage. And Crabbe, loosen your hold a little, if Longbottom suffocates it will mean a lot of tedious paperwork, and I am afraid I shall have to mention it on your reference if ever