"One Day in the Life" of Dan Radcliffe Available for Pre-order

Radcliffe
Posted by: Melissa
September 03, 2009, 12:44 PM

One Day in the Life of Daniel Radcliffe, the new book by photographic artist Tim Hailand, may now be pre-ordered at the book's Web site, onedayinthelifeof.org. The book is $29.95 and consists of 50 black and white and color images taken of Daniel Radcliffe taken while performing in his first Broadway show, Equus. The footnotes on each image were written by Daniel.

As previously reported, a portion of all the book sales will also go to Broadway Cares / Equity Fights Aids; in addition 100 of a 150-print limited run signed by Daniel and Hailand will only be available through BCEFA. The limited edition is priced at $250 and may be purchased starting October 1.

The book is currently being printed and will ship worldwide in December of 2009. Orders placed by October 1 will be shipped in time for the holidays. It may only be purchased at the artist's web site.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Dl_10_thumb

I <3 DAN!!! im totally gonna buy it

Posted by GinnyPotter:) on September 04, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

that looks great, i’ll probably get it :)

Posted by bec majec *roar* on September 05, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

i wish i could get it

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 05, 2009, 08:20 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Ohh!! I would love to read that:]. I think I’ll talk to my library about ordering that one;].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on September 05, 2009, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

Dan has rea;;y changed through all HP , I am not sure if what Dan I like more, but I know one thing exactly that this pistires show him from the other way!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on September 05, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator

he looks soo different than when he is on screen

Posted by ravenclaw_girl42 on September 05, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Darkside_thumb

Another HP related item to add to my christmas list!!!

Posted by Esmeralda.ROARღ on September 20, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Darkside_thumb

Dan is so sexy with a beard.
: D

Avi_thumb

anybody read this yet?? I can’t find it anywhere

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

anybody read this yet?? I can’t find it anywhere

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator

"...Umbridge tried to get back into [Dumbledore's] office last night after they'd searched the castle grounds for him. Couldn't get past the gargoyle. The Head's office has sealed itself against her." Ernie smirked. "Apparently she had a right little ta

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014