"One Day in the Life" of Dan Radcliffe Available for Pre-order

Radcliffe
Posted by: Melissa
September 03, 2009, 12:44 PM

One Day in the Life of Daniel Radcliffe, the new book by photographic artist Tim Hailand, may now be pre-ordered at the book's Web site, onedayinthelifeof.org. The book is $29.95 and consists of 50 black and white and color images taken of Daniel Radcliffe taken while performing in his first Broadway show, Equus. The footnotes on each image were written by Daniel.

As previously reported, a portion of all the book sales will also go to Broadway Cares / Equity Fights Aids; in addition 100 of a 150-print limited run signed by Daniel and Hailand will only be available through BCEFA. The limited edition is priced at $250 and may be purchased starting October 1.

The book is currently being printed and will ship worldwide in December of 2009. Orders placed by October 1 will be shipped in time for the holidays. It may only be purchased at the artist's web site.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

____73_thumb

丹尼爾

Posted by wing on September 04, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

丹尼爾

Posted by wing on September 04, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

丹尼爾

Posted by wing on September 04, 2009, 07:29 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

丹尼爾

Posted by wing on September 04, 2009, 07:29 AM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

cool just in time for christmas for me. A great cause as well which is enough to buy it, Dan is just an added bonus :P haha.

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 04, 2009, 08:40 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Going to order this. Wish I could afford the autographed copy but that is way too much money for me to spend on a coffee table book. Maybe one day I’ll find one at a yard sale (yeah right). Glad part of the sales is going to charity. You can tell that the cast of HP are very charitable.

Posted by beewell on September 04, 2009, 09:03 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Astha on September 04, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

I can’t wait to read it. i’ll surely order this one…

Posted by Astha on September 04, 2009, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Astha on September 04, 2009, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

I can’t wait to read it. i’ll surely order this one…

Posted by Astha on September 04, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

I’m glad the sales are going for charity too…even part of he sales of Beedle the Bard went for charity…so good!

Posted by Astha on September 04, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

Posted by Astha on September 04, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

Posted by Astha on September 04, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

This sounds great, and for a worthy cause. However, I won’t be getting it although I do love Dan and his work. I need to save money. But I hope to see a few scans and hope that it will sell well! :)

Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Coooooooollllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on September 04, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator

"You're too --" Harry began.[br]"I'm three years older than you were when you fought You-Know-Who over the Sorcerer's Stone," she said fiercely, "and it's because of me Malfoy's stuck back in Umbridge's office with giant flying bogeys attacking him --"