"One Day in the Life" of Dan Radcliffe Available for Pre-order

Radcliffe
Posted by: Melissa
September 03, 2009, 12:44 PM

One Day in the Life of Daniel Radcliffe, the new book by photographic artist Tim Hailand, may now be pre-ordered at the book's Web site, onedayinthelifeof.org. The book is $29.95 and consists of 50 black and white and color images taken of Daniel Radcliffe taken while performing in his first Broadway show, Equus. The footnotes on each image were written by Daniel.

As previously reported, a portion of all the book sales will also go to Broadway Cares / Equity Fights Aids; in addition 100 of a 150-print limited run signed by Daniel and Hailand will only be available through BCEFA. The limited edition is priced at $250 and may be purchased starting October 1.

The book is currently being printed and will ship worldwide in December of 2009. Orders placed by October 1 will be shipped in time for the holidays. It may only be purchased at the artist's web site.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Ronhermione_thumb

first!! and awesum!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 03, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

Hooray for Dan awesomeness! =D

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on September 03, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
123107760_thumb

That is so cool! I might ask for it for my b-day or christmas. Awesome!

Posted by hpfan88{ROAR} on September 03, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Sounds good especially since it’s for charity but i have to think about it.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on September 03, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Cool. I won’t buy it but I hope Leaky will scan some images.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 03, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
19961_295278227280_850597280_3220270_6993096_n_thumb

Dan is totallllly awesome!!

Posted by AbbieAstoria on September 03, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

OMG!!! ILD

Q3_thumb

Coolness. If I can convince my parents to get it for me for Christmas LOL. If it’ for a charity they will prolly give in <3

Posted by KennedyJames on September 03, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Yes, I hope to see a few scans on here…

Posted by Won_Two on September 03, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Reptile_house_thumb

mmm… I don’t like the ‘It may only be purchased at the artist’s web site’ part… but it should be awesome!

Posted by silviaelisa22 on September 03, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Sounds great and for such a great cause!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 03, 2009, 02:26 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger_thumb

OMG that is soo interseting…though dan looks soo differenyt on the cover
hahahahahahahahahaha

Posted by Granger10 on September 03, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 03, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I could pay for the limited, autographed edition but I am afraid that as a college student I should probably commit my finances toward more, you know, serious and valuable things. :P

Posted by Kirk on September 03, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Glad that a portion of the sales will be going to charity. It’s a good idea and very admirable..doing good to more than one person :)

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on September 03, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator

How could Hagrid, even with his immense capacity to delude himself that fanged monsters were lovably harmless, fool himself that Grawp would ever be fit to mix with humans?