Covers for UK Half-Blood Prince DVDs Now Online

HBP Film
September 03, 2009, 10:32 PM

Play.com has now updated their website with cover art of the UK editions of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVDs. You can see the standard DVD cover here featuring the main poster of Dumbledore with the Trio, and the Blu-Ray here featuring the closeup of Harry. Also shown is temporary artwork for the special years 1-6 Boxset. As we reported previously, the HBP DVDs are to be released in December.

Thanks MN!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool

Princess_ariel_thumb

Wonderful can’t wait for it to come out!

Posted by Ariel on September 04, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Horsepatronus, I bought that set too on blu-ray so I’m having the same reaction you are to the news that there will be a 1-6 set too.I figured surely they would give it a rest and not do another box set like that until 1-8. God I’m such a sucker I’ll probably end up getting this one too. I’ll wait and see what all comes with this set though because if its nothing that great or new I def won’t bother. The box set for 1-5 was actually really nice. Easily the nicest one they’ve made so far. It had a lot of great extras like the fantastic bookmarks set, the interactive hogwarts game, trading cards, and an entire DVD of bonus footage with documentaries and extras. I swear by the end of the films I’ll have at the very least 4 copies of each movie. Then again I’m sure that’s exactly WB’s plan.

Posted by bella vita on September 04, 2009, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

i won’t be buying any boxed sets until all 8 movies are out.

Posted by bec majec *roar* on September 05, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

the only set i’m bying is all 8 movies. (DH 1 AND 2)

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 05, 2009, 08:24 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I know, I am waiting for them all to come out extended edition to get the set, and it better happen lol. I will get my DVD this December though.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on September 05, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherclaw018_wicked_visions_thumb

I want it NOW!!! <3

Posted by RemsyLuck on September 05, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator
1204091927_thumb

ohhh I love the cover ! good that I didn’t buy the set though ; it should I wait for 7 to come out… IDK hehe so much Potterness♥

Posted by Heroine Luna on September 05, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

The cover is rather boring… just Harry and Dumbledore? I mean they at least could add on Ron, Hermione or at least Draco…. or even better, why not put Snape on it? I mean he IS the half-blood prince. lol I’m going to wait to buy the 1-7 set when they are extended anyways.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 05, 2009, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

hm…not really a fan of the dvd cover, i dont realy like it!
but i am so getting the special collectors addition etc. set after all the movies come out!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 05, 2009, 09:31 PM report to moderator
2640_1106109818241_1391663961_305047_8301715_n_thumb

Love the cover, cannot wait for the DvD!

Posted by hrslvr529 on September 06, 2009, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Hpv16_thumb

Hmm, I think they changed the cover on you guys…. When I click on all three links it’s just a picture of Harry and Dumbledore, Dumbledore being in front. It looks cool though. Very nice. :)

Posted by Mrs.Brisby on September 06, 2009, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Micleakyavatar_thumb

Cool bananas!

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on September 06, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)! im not getting the box sets until 1-7/8 come out!! and then im still going to keep my nice old original ones coz i hav good memories with them :)

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 07, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

glares at clock for going so slowly

Posted by friendofblob on September 07, 2009, 09:42 PM report to moderator

"What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed?" said Black, with a terrible fury in his face. "Only innocent lives, Peter!"