Live PotterCast Tonight!

PotterCast
September 25, 2009, 06:20 PM

UPDATE: The show has now concluded, thanks for joining us!

Hey all! Please join us tonight for a live PotterCast tonight on Ustream, starting shortly at 6:45pm (Eastern). There is lots to talk about tonight including DVD news, Princely Pieces; so much it's got us all atwitter ... ;)
Listening is easy via this link, but remember you need to register (free!) to join in the text chat. See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Frangipani_flowers_thumb

arrg, I missed it…

Posted by gingersnape on September 26, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Pict0440_thumb

Was that yesterday then? Darn I thort it was tonight.

Posted by Jenpix on September 26, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

i awlawys mmiss it.

Posted by The Nerd on September 26, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator

As usual, I find out about this AFTER the event. Can you folks PLEASE start giving more advance notice – or if you are already giving advance notice, please tell me WHERE it is. You folks have too many websites, facebooks, etc., to keep track of.

Posted by GarySeven on September 26, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator

I don’t think I’ll ever get to witness a live pottercast. Sigh But I’ve noticed it’s not showing up on iTunes. Perhaps it’s just from where it’s been raining all day and since I aquire my internet from a satellite it may be delaying it. I still would like to hear it tho.

Posted by Luce {ROAR!} on September 26, 2009, 10:08 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

I caught it about 16 minutes into the show. I really wish you guys would get back to doing Bit By Bit. I’m not really all that amused with Potter Pundits. Why add a new segment when you haven’t even finished Bit By Bit yet? Potter Pundits feels like filler to me because its talking up valuable time in the show that could be used for Bit By Bit. Like your putting off doing it. PLEASE get back to doing it.

Posted by Rose on September 26, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

wish i could be there…

Posted by Astha on September 27, 2009, 08:55 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

AAARGH!!! WHY screams DO I screams ALWAYS MISS THEM SCREAMMMMMMSS TO THE HEAVENS

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 27, 2009, 08:59 AM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

so since we all missed it, is there anyway of listening to it now?

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on September 27, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator

I’ll take this as an opening to ask one question: What ever happened to the Leakymug podcast that was supposed to be recorded when HBP premiered?

Posted by zoltan42 on September 27, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

NO! I missed it because I was a stupid college football game…ROLL TIDE ROLL!
But anyways, I can’t wait to listen to the recording.

Posted by cghambright on September 27, 2009, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Untitled-4_thumb

Shoot! Missed it by, about a day or two!! My bad. When’s it going up on itunes? I noticed it is not up yet.

Posted by mini bagel on September 27, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator

me too, missed another one…

Posted by keltek {WBM!} OoM4 on September 27, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It is a pity that I missed it! Still, I am certain the download will be just as rewarding to listen to!

Posted by Kirk on September 27, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator

Darn, I missed it.

Posted by Leeann on September 28, 2009, 07:42 AM report to moderator

[The egg] was hollow and completely empty -- but the moment Harry opened it, the most horrible noise, a loud and screechy wailing, filled the room. The nearest thing to it Harry had ever heard was the ghost orchestra at Nearly Headless Nick's deathday par