Official Harry Potter DVD Website Updated with Info on Half-Blood Prince, Ultimate Collector's Editions

Home Video / DVD
September 24, 2009, 09:29 PM

The official Harry Potter DVD website from Warner Bros has now been updated. The US site now contains the special trailer (available here in our galleries) for the Ultimate Collectors editions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, as well as the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD and Years 1-6 giftset. In a newsletter heralding the DVDs, there is also this new photo of the special picture in picture feature on the blu-ray that will include commentary from cast-such as Dan Radcliffe- speaking about the movie scene. Also note in the same newletter was this wee photo of mockups of he forthcoming Ultimate Collector's editions, showing two boxes that will be made for Deathly Hallows Part One and Part Two. The UK Harry Potter DVD site does not have the HBP info yet, however there are nice wallpapers for all the DVDs, as well as a screensaver. Again, all of these DVDs will be released on December 8th, 2009 with the UK to see the HBP DVD on December 7th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

I got all the lord of the rings special dvds but getting the harry potter ultimate editions will be way better . I can’t wait.

Posted by syler123 on September 26, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to get mine. I’m getting a Blu-Ray system and a bigger TV, so I will be watching them a lot!

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on September 27, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator

legit.

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on September 27, 2009, 08:23 PM report to moderator

legit

legit

hahaha I’m putting it on my hw planner too lol!! CANT WAIT YAAY go HP!!!!!

Posted by bpotter on September 27, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I can’t wait!!! I’m going to get HBP on DVD now and wait for the Mega-Ultimate Edition box set of all eight films until I get the Blu-ray because I’m sure they’ll release such a set in a few years. I’m still going to ask for the current Ultimate Editions for Christmas though. ; )

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on September 28, 2009, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Evil_lion_thumb

Ultimate Collectors Editions!!! Super Sweet!!! Love it!!! Cant wait! Does anyone know how much they will be???

Posted by Drops_of_Jupiter on September 28, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I just bought the first 5 movies, regular edition because I am poor, but I will be saving for all of the Ultimate Editions. Oh, yes, they will be mine.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 29, 2009, 01:37 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

YES! can’t wait! i am going to have a hard time holding out on buying these while waiting for the 8 movie editions…i really don’t care i want it all!

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on September 29, 2009, 07:04 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

____73_thumb

hahahaahaha

Posted by wing on September 30, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaahaha

Posted by wing on September 30, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator

[i]"STUBEFY!"[/i] Neville shouted again, pointing his wand at each Death Eater in turn, [i]"STUBEFY! STUBE --"[/i][br]One of the largest Death Eaters seized Neville from behind, pinioning his arms to his sides. He struggled and kicked; several of the Deat

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014