Pre-Orders for JK Rowling "Female Force" Comic Book Now Available

J.K. Rowling
September 23, 2009, 03:50 PM

Earlier this month we told you of a new biographical comic book about Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling that is due in a few months. The press on this book said the comic "promises to chronicle the rags to riches story of a woman receiving government financial assistance through her ascendancy in becoming one of the world’s most recognizable writers." Pre-orders for the comic are now available here at this link, with the date now showing a January 13, 2010 release.

Thanks Randy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Pluto_thumb

cool

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on September 24, 2009, 08:48 AM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

I cannot believe that they are bringing out a stephanie meyer one though alongside people like jk rowling, princess diana, michelle obama etc….how has she changed the world with her books? And how is she a female force or an inspiration?

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 24, 2009, 08:48 AM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Well now I know what I want for my birthday.. which is the 10th in case you should wonder.. a pre order.. then I can gett it 3 days later… It sounds so good.

Posted by Cheimonas on September 24, 2009, 10:37 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It’s worth buying one and putting it in plastic… It just might become a collectable…

Posted by Won_Two on September 24, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I am so sick of the Meyer/Rowling comparison. The comic looks awesome though.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on September 24, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Cool. : )

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on September 24, 2009, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I wish I could buy it!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 24, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

id want to get it but I don’t know if i can afford it… I’m saving up for LeakyCon11

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 24, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome! I will definitely make sure I will get it when it’s available. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 24, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

i have booked it.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on September 24, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

hmmm…. tbh i dnt think im gna buy it

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 25, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator

awesome

Posted by madman1277 on September 25, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I want the special edition one….but I’m definitely going to buy it! I can’t wait!!

Posted by cghambright on September 25, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

definitely a book i’d like to read.

Posted by harrygetsme on September 26, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator

I’m getting it, but the cover looks discouraging. I can see how the unicorn ties in and the border looks close to Beedle the Bard’s, but it doesn’t reflect much of the wizarding world at all. It’s more Pocahantas. I mean, it’s sad that Stephenie Meyers looks wonderful compared to hers and all it is, is her standing in front of a misty forest background. I wish for a change of cover in the future(perferably the near future).

Posted by Luce {ROAR!} on September 27, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Saved Weasley's neck, haven't you?" he said to Harry. "I've never seen a worse Keeper... but then he was [i]born in a bin[/i]... Did you like my lyrics, Potter?"