Pre-Orders for JK Rowling "Female Force" Comic Book Now Available

J.K. Rowling
September 23, 2009, 03:50 PM

Earlier this month we told you of a new biographical comic book about Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling that is due in a few months. The press on this book said the comic "promises to chronicle the rags to riches story of a woman receiving government financial assistance through her ascendancy in becoming one of the world’s most recognizable writers." Pre-orders for the comic are now available here at this link, with the date now showing a January 13, 2010 release.

Thanks Randy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

why is it coming out so late?

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on September 23, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Dorkfinal_thumb

Oh my goodness, Sue! You just made my day/week/year! :)

Posted by DumbleDork87 on September 23, 2009, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

Cool!!!

Posted by kyramp on September 23, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

there’s a stephanie myers female force?? what!

this is cool though. I may get it

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on September 23, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

Cool!!!

Posted by kyramp on September 23, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Lovegood2_thumb

never heard of this, a comi bio, interesting…

Posted by Loveforluna on September 23, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Cool, I’ll try to order it when I can! :]

Posted by Lisbry on September 23, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Cool, I’ll try to order it when I can! :]

Posted by Lisbry on September 23, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Orderphoenix_thumb

New biography comic today, hopefully an encyclopedia sometime soon after.

Posted by superman82 on September 23, 2009, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

cool

Posted by Mugglejeff on September 23, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

wow! i so cant wait for aontohter biography on Jo!!!
kinda upset it is now january of 2010, when b4 they said december…i was hoping to buy it as a christmas prestent to myself…..! hahaha!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 23, 2009, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Foto446_05

Awesome, I’ll be in London a week after that, maybe I’ll be able to buy it. My WishList at Amazon just keeps getting larger, though…

Posted by Bell Dema [FTC!!!] on September 23, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Foto446_05

There CAN’T be a Stephanie Meyers Female Force! She’s everything BUT a female force!!

I am so so so angry right now.

Posted by Bell Dema [FTC!!!] on September 23, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Wow, what a fantastic new way to tell the story of a true “female force”! Way to go comics and Jo

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 23, 2009, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

OMG I AM SO GETTING THAT!!!!

Posted by ProfessorAlice on September 23, 2009, 10:33 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Now, Harry," said Lockhart. "When Draco points his wand at you, you do [i]this."[/i][br]He raised his own wand, attempted a complicated sort of wiggling action, and dropped it. Snape smirked as Lockhart quickly picked it up, saying, "Whoops -- my wand is