Happy Birthday, Tom Felton!

Actor Birthdays
September 22, 2009, 09:44 AM

Everyone, please join us as we send wishes and greetings to actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) who is celebrating his 22nd birthday today. Cheers to you Tom, Happy Birthday!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Tom just another Birthday my how times creeps up on you have a great day.

Posted by HGROSS44 on September 24, 2009, 01:37 AM report to moderator
Pigeon_feral_thumb

Happy Birthday!!
U

Posted by Ivanova Prince on September 24, 2009, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

Happy belated birthday Tom!! Have a cracking year!

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 24, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

Happy Belated Birthday Tom!

Posted by Figment on September 24, 2009, 10:01 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TOM!
Always stay as kind as I’ve heard you really are in real life. And always keep in touch with your friends on and off set. You play a great Draco Malfoy. Just as I pictured him in the book. May Allah bless you in the future as well.

Posted by molly43 on September 24, 2009, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Happy Belated birthday, Tom! I hope it was great! :D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on September 24, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Waldohreule_thumb

Sorry I’m late, Tom. You share my father’s birthday, you know.
Happy happy birthday. You’re doing a great job as Malfoy. i liked you a lot in the HBP.

Posted by snowyowl77 on September 24, 2009, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Waldohreule_thumb

Sorry I’m late, Tom. You share my father’s birthday, you know.

Posted by snowyowl77 on September 24, 2009, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Hina_hehe_thumb

Happy birthday, Tom!
Wishing you all the best…

Posted by Amelley (ROAR) on September 24, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

Happy Birthday Tom!!!! I’m a little late, but it still counts!

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on September 25, 2009, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Geiles_filmplakat_thumb

Happy Birthday. I know I am late here but that doesn’t mean I didn’t think of him on tuesday.

Posted by leonix on September 26, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Tom! You’re so good at being bad!!!

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on September 27, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I know this is super late (it’s the thought that counts and better late than never) but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!! i hope you had a great birthday!

Posted by harrypotterlover711 on September 28, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator

OMFG HAPPY LATE B-DAY LUV HIM!

Posted by Malfoyluva on September 28, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator

OMFG HAPPY LATE B-DAY LUV HIM!

Posted by Malfoyluva on September 28, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator

"...we're going to go on an expedition to Sweden this summer and see if we can catch a Crumple-Horned Snorkack."[br]Hermione seemed to struggle with herself for a moment, then said, "That sounds lovely."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014