Bonnie Wright, Tom Felton Due on Blue Peter Tomorrow

HP Cast
September 22, 2009, 09:09 PM

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) are due to be guests on CBBC's "Blue Peter" program tomorrow. According to program notes for the show which airs at 4:35pm on BBC1 in the UK, "Harry Potter stars Tom Felton and Bonnie Wright update viewers on the Me and My Movie competition." No word if they will discuss their upcoming roles in Deathly Hallows.

On a related note, beautiful Bonnie has been out and about this week at various fashion week events, and thanks to our Order partner BonnieWrightOnline.com you can see many new photos of Bonnie, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

I hope I get a chance to see this.

Posted by angelvoice on September 23, 2009, 11:03 PM report to moderator
9407947_thumb

I know. I tried to watch it myself and even tried to get on board with some of the downloads but it was in vain. Where is the love? Can anyone find it yet> Yay Bonnie (and Tom)!

Posted by sidnandragin on September 24, 2009, 12:55 AM report to moderator

Nice pics all the cast is growing up makes one feel old.

Posted by HGROSS44 on September 24, 2009, 01:45 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__2__professor_sprout_slughorn_mcgonagall_flitwick_cartoon_thumb

Darn! I wish I lived in the UK.

Posted by NipintheAir on September 24, 2009, 04:01 AM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

haha i used to watch blue peter every day after school when i was little, but all my favourite presenters have gone :( i hope the new ones are good, i havent seen them yet. I hope they answer questions about the DH Movies!! :D

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 24, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

Hopefully we will hear some more news.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on September 24, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Missed it.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on September 24, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Cool. FORGOT TO WATCH IT.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 24, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Sorry caps

Burtondeppavvie_thumb

I just watched the episode on BBC iPlayer, but they weren’t in it..

Posted by Linnyish on September 24, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Weemee_5_thumb

I watched the whole programe and there were not on it.

Posted by bobbblie on September 25, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Have we been lied to? Hmmm…

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on September 26, 2009, 06:30 AM report to moderator

i have watched the latest episode and they are not on it. Shame! i was really looking forward to it :( x

Posted by katy340 on September 27, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I wish I could watch it.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 29, 2009, 01:45 AM report to moderator

"You look in excellent health to me, Potter, so you will excuse me if I don't let you off homework today. I assure you that if you die, you need not hand it in."