WB Shop Sale: 25 Percent Off All Things Harry Potter

WB Shop
September 18, 2009, 09:50 AM

In celebration of Hermione Granger's birthday this weekend, Warner Bros is holding a major sale at their online shop, specifically 25 percent off of ALL things Harry Potter. Smart savings can be found on many new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince items including this Weasley is My King Jrs tee, new Gryffindor Textured Wall Banner, Slytherin Textured Wall Banner, 2010 Day-to-Day Calendar, and Half-Blood Prince Music Box.

Other savings can be found on such things as the Hogwarts Crest Textured Wall Banner, Half-Blood prince Trio Mug, Lunchbox, Limited edition print of Rescue of Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy cane, and Noble Collection Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw pins.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Z_thumb

i really want the ammortentia and weasley is our king t shirts! and the fawkes the phoenix pillow! :)

Posted by chocolaterabbits on September 19, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

i can only my new time awaits for me…..as misplaced mine…………..

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on September 19, 2009, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

okay let me try THAT again…….duh.

i can only hope my NEW “time turner” awaits me…………….

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on September 19, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I love those time turners on the HP shop. I would buy one, but I already spend way too much money on HP related stuff.

Posted by Garden State Geek on September 19, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator

A great way to celebrate Hermione’s birthday.
I might just have to go buy a Slytherin wall banner.

Posted by Rodinius Black on September 20, 2009, 02:29 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Wish I could order from there! A lot of the stuff is pretty kool!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on September 20, 2009, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

i want that shirt!!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on September 20, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator

WEASLEY MY KING!

Posted by humbert0 on September 20, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

haha. i think i’ll get hte gryfindor shirt or the hat.IDK i want it alllllllllllllllll! help!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on September 20, 2009, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

yay!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on September 21, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator

Nice.

Posted by Leeann on September 22, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator

The Hedwig Kids’ Costume always makes me laugh.

Posted by Leeann on September 22, 2009, 07:38 AM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

Sale is over. :(

Posted by blue_rogue on September 22, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator

i wish i had money i would absolutley buy the weasley is my king shirt!!!lawl

Posted by ron rocks WBM on September 23, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

awesome, i ordered a new wallet…gryffindor quidditch! woo! was about as much as i could afford even with the sale. I hate being skint.

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 24, 2009, 08:04 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I am [i]not[/i] joking, Mr. Weasley," he said, "though now that you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag, and a leprechaun who all go into a bar..."[br]Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly.