New Trailer for Ultimate Edition DVD Features New Cast Footage, Years 3 Through 7 Now Confirmed

Home Video / DVD
September 18, 2009, 06:38 PM

Check it out! Thanks to the Yahoo movies Twitter we know there is a brand new trailer for the upcoming Ultimate Editions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVDs that features many new clips and footage. In the trailer (also here in our galleries for download) you can see new clips of the trio audition (so cute so young!) as well as a glimpse of the Evanna Lynch (Luna) audition with Dan Radcliffe, Jessie Cave (Lavender) with Rupert Grint (Ron) and much more. Important: Ultimate editions  of years 3-7 including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are now confirmed by WB in the trailer to be coming soon!

For more information on the two Ultimate Editions DVDs please see this post.  Pre-orders for the DVDs are available here in our Cauldron Shop:
Sorcerer's Stone Blu-ray
Chamber of Secrets Blu-ray

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Far out. I am glad that they are doing all of the movies..

Posted by HGROSS44 on September 21, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Thumb_dh_unofficialstills_harry_ron_hermione_012_thumb

Merry Christmas to me. Not only can I get HPB, but I’ll also get SS and COS.

Posted by dreampotter [ROAR!] on September 22, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh my gosh! I can’t wait! I need these!

Posted by Questyourdreams on September 22, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Images_16-29-36_thumb

Allllrighty then! Sounds great!

Posted by gemini_black on September 23, 2009, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

wow, im so excited. It was so funny when Dan stood on michael gambons cloak and he couldnt move haha.

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 24, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

The second year box looks off. Harry is much too old in that picture. I will still buy them, but I wished they would have choosen a different photo.

Posted by Figment on October 18, 2009, 08:13 AM report to moderator

"Manners, Potter, or I'll have to give you a detention," drawled Malfoy... "You see, I, unlike you, have been made a prefect, which means that I, unlike you, have the power to hand out punishments."[br]"Yeah," said Harry, "but you, unlike me, are a git, s