New Trailer for Ultimate Edition DVD Features New Cast Footage, Years 3 Through 7 Now Confirmed

Home Video / DVD
September 18, 2009, 06:38 PM

Check it out! Thanks to the Yahoo movies Twitter we know there is a brand new trailer for the upcoming Ultimate Editions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVDs that features many new clips and footage. In the trailer (also here in our galleries for download) you can see new clips of the trio audition (so cute so young!) as well as a glimpse of the Evanna Lynch (Luna) audition with Dan Radcliffe, Jessie Cave (Lavender) with Rupert Grint (Ron) and much more. Important: Ultimate editions  of years 3-7 including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are now confirmed by WB in the trailer to be coming soon!

For more information on the two Ultimate Editions DVDs please see this post.  Pre-orders for the DVDs are available here in our Cauldron Shop:
Sorcerer's Stone Blu-ray
Chamber of Secrets Blu-ray

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

1691273755a1691353847b766100513l_thumb

wow amazing, but does anybody knows how much these DVD’s will cost? If anyone does so, can he/she please tell me?? because I really think that I have to start saving my money for this from now on haha!!

so please, if anybody knows how much thes DVD’s will cost, tell me in any kind of way!

Posted by qwientje on September 20, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Scarletandgold_thumb

Does anyone know when they are comeing out in the UK???? Cus i’ve looked at Amazon.co.uk and can’t find them on there? Please message me if you find out cus i NEED them lol

Posted by krystle on September 20, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

idk, i might do like melissa anelli and wait for the entire set in one box/boxes

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on September 20, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

Awesome! I can’t wait!

Posted by Figment on September 20, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator

Brilliant!

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on September 20, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator

That’s cool! Hope it reaches here too!

Posted by humbert0 on September 20, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Oh my goodness! This officially destroyed any and all hope I had for waiting pactiently for the ultimate 8 disc collector’s set.

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 20, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

These Ultimate Edition DVD’s are going to be awesome! I loved this trailer, it makes me want to buy these based on the cool special features that are going to be included in these.

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on September 20, 2009, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Css_115_thumb

Wow…I wasn’t even really into movies 1 and 2, but the special features mentioned in this trailer make me want to get these. I definitely want the one for movie 3, since that’s my favorite movie, and maybe 5 too (though I already have the 2-Disc edition of 5).

Strangely, they say “years 3-7” will be released, yet they mention there are eight films. Will the 2 parts of “Deathly Hallows” be released as 1 film in this set?

Something I noticed – they confirmed that these are also extended editions! It sounds like the extended footage will be integrated into the regular film, like with the LOTR Extended Editions.

Too bad the during-the-film production commentary’s only on the Blu-Ray version. I guess they have to give people some incentive to buy the Blu-Ray version.

Posted by AleraofRavenclaw on September 20, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Flying-ford-anglia-resized-128_thumb

Yipee! The only problem is, I already have the DVDs. Dilemma.

Posted by Immortal Phoenix on September 21, 2009, 05:12 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

sweet i want them but what if by movie 7 or 8 them come out with new ones with more.. hmmmm

Posted by Horcruxalej on September 21, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

i have all the normal films so now ill have the 2 sets thats just weird…
im getting them though

Posted by IloveDobby on September 21, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

OMG, OMG..OMG I AM FREEKING OUT!!!! I HAVE to get them all!!!!! I am really hoping that they add the Nevil hospita scene for the fifth movie as an extra scene for the Ultimate edition. It is my favorite moment in the book and I know they have filmed itso it would be a waste if they do not include it and stupid of WB!

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on September 21, 2009, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

phooey, didn’t want to want these! Loved Dan stepping on Michael’s robe! And would love to see the screen tests.

Posted by izziewitch on September 21, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

i think i will buy a blu ray for this.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on September 21, 2009, 09:42 PM report to moderator

"Potter, when I want nonsense shouted at me I shall give you a Babbling Beverage. And Crabbe, loosen your hold a little, if Longbottom suffocates it will mean a lot of tedious paperwork, and I am afraid I shall have to mention it on your reference if ever