New Trailer for Ultimate Edition DVD Features New Cast Footage, Years 3 Through 7 Now Confirmed

Home Video / DVD
September 18, 2009, 06:38 PM

Check it out! Thanks to the Yahoo movies Twitter we know there is a brand new trailer for the upcoming Ultimate Editions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVDs that features many new clips and footage. In the trailer (also here in our galleries for download) you can see new clips of the trio audition (so cute so young!) as well as a glimpse of the Evanna Lynch (Luna) audition with Dan Radcliffe, Jessie Cave (Lavender) with Rupert Grint (Ron) and much more. Important: Ultimate editions  of years 3-7 including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are now confirmed by WB in the trailer to be coming soon!

For more information on the two Ultimate Editions DVDs please see this post.  Pre-orders for the DVDs are available here in our Cauldron Shop:
Sorcerer's Stone Blu-ray
Chamber of Secrets Blu-ray

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :) :)

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 19, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

drooool That trailer looks so awesome, I can’t wait! (Especially for the PoA one :D)

Posted by MuggleQueen on September 19, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I am excited. I am going to spend the money on these as soon as possible.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 19, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

Ok they look AWESOME. Bu tseriously, can the UK have our Philosopher’s Stone version too, please?!

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on September 19, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

Thanks goodness, another way to get my “Harry Potter fix!”

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on September 19, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

@MuggleQueen, I totally second that! As much as I love the other movies, POA is still my favourite…and to get an Ultimate Edition of POA is definitely a dream come true.

That said, I really really wish they’d show us ALL the scenes that were shot but ended up on the cutting room floor. I’m sure there must be more footage in PS and COS that was shot but never made it even into the deleted scenes of the DVD releases, or to these Ultimate Editions. Don’t they realise that we want to see EVERYTHING? :-D (Or are they just milking us for what we are worth, first making us buy the Ultimate Editions and then releasing Super-Duper-Mega-Extra-Ultra-Definitive-Extended Editions of all films…)

Posted by MischiefManaged on September 19, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

When Dan said ‘Harry Potter’ it is sooo cute! Mini-Daniel. :P

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on September 19, 2009, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Does anybody know, will it come to Croatia???

Posted by Petra on September 19, 2009, 06:37 PM report to moderator

YES cant wait… more moeny for WB lol

Posted by madman1277 on September 19, 2009, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Mcgonagalldh_thumb

New extras? Oh, I think I might have to buy these. I have an HD tv, but I don’t have a Blu-Ray DVD player and I’m not going to buy one, but I’ll just have to see what happens if I play them on my regular DVD player. Whatever…gotta have ’em!

Posted by iamminerva on September 19, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator

hahahaaaaa!! Dan steps on Gambon’s robe! ROFL!!!

Posted by keltek {WBM!} OoM4 on September 19, 2009, 11:13 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

oooh lokes great but i already have em all so i dunno how this is gonna work. I wanna see everything but i can’t just waste money. :(

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on September 20, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

That trailer made me more exited than ever! I hope they will be selling it in Europe too.

Posted by hermione97 on September 20, 2009, 08:09 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

OMG!!!!! A must have! Wether I have the first releases or NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on September 20, 2009, 08:58 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Oh my days, must get !

Posted by spiritbound on September 20, 2009, 09:49 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"As you know, three champions compete in the tournament... one from each of the participating schools. They will be marked on how well they perform each of the Tournament tasks and the champion with the highest total after task three will win the Triwizar