New Trailer for Ultimate Edition DVD Features New Cast Footage, Years 3 Through 7 Now Confirmed

Home Video / DVD
September 18, 2009, 06:38 PM

Check it out! Thanks to the Yahoo movies Twitter we know there is a brand new trailer for the upcoming Ultimate Editions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVDs that features many new clips and footage. In the trailer (also here in our galleries for download) you can see new clips of the trio audition (so cute so young!) as well as a glimpse of the Evanna Lynch (Luna) audition with Dan Radcliffe, Jessie Cave (Lavender) with Rupert Grint (Ron) and much more. Important: Ultimate editions  of years 3-7 including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are now confirmed by WB in the trailer to be coming soon!

For more information on the two Ultimate Editions DVDs please see this post.  Pre-orders for the DVDs are available here in our Cauldron Shop:
Sorcerer's Stone Blu-ray
Chamber of Secrets Blu-ray

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

OMG! it feel like a new start. like HP all over again. I feel strange. all these emotions…o dear! where am I going to find the money for these!!!?? kill me!

Posted by Matea on September 18, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator

i can’t wait!!!! :o)

Posted by johndeeregirl12 on September 18, 2009, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

AIEEEEEEEE!! *screams with excitement

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on September 18, 2009, 07:59 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

ooh! hooray! :D so awesome!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on September 18, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

When I read “New Trailer” I thought it meant new DH trailer and my heart nearly jumped out of my body. Haha :)

Anyway, I REALLY want this now! But I don’t think I’ll get it. I’d rather just wait until the movies are over, and I’m sure they’ll release this again or an even better Ultimate Collection. The auditions are drawing me towards it though, I really want to see them. Especially the trio audition and Rupert and Jessie’s!

Posted by Christine on September 18, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Oh wait, but it DID say that there’ll be Ultimate Collection editions for all the movies, so I MIGHT just get this now…

Posted by Christine on September 18, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

wow… i’m getting a blueray player just for this….

Posted by Amy Darlene on September 18, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Pic_3_thumb

I love when Dan steps on Gambons cloak LOL.

Posted by Will Nevins on September 18, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Avpmtexic35_thumb

Geese, this is awful, I want this so freeking much now. As if they haven’t made enough money off of us Harry Potter addicts. I’m so excited, my computer wouldn’t even load the whole thing… They are soooooo cute, can’t wait!

Posted by Forever Weasleys ROAR!! on September 18, 2009, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Th_puff6_thumb

that looks awesome!!!!

Posted by Hufflepuffqueenxo [OTC!] on September 18, 2009, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

awesome

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 18, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
110508-134627_thumb

did they say when it comes out exactly?

Posted by uberber on September 18, 2009, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

sooooo coooool!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 18, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator

Yeaaahh!

Posted by humbert0 on September 18, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator

YES… cant wait, more money towards Hp lol

Posted by madman1277 on September 18, 2009, 11:16 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The story of Fred and George's flight to freedom was retold so often that Harry could tell it would soon become the stuff of Hogwarts legend. Within a week, even those who had been eyewitnesses were half-convinced that they had seen the twins dive-bomb Um