LeakyNews.com

High Res Artwork, New Chris Columbus In Movie Experience on Ultimate Collections Editions

Home Video / DVD
September 18, 2009, 11:05 AM

Thanks to WB we now have some gorgeous high res artwork of the Ultimate Collector's Editions:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone cover, backcover, complete collection large, super highres
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets cover, backcover, complete collection large, super hr

In addition there are a slew of specific details for each of the disc, notable that the Blu-Ray editions of the two will include (finally) an in-movie experience with director Chris Columbus which is described in the formal release as "An interactive viewer experience where the entire film is examined; includes PiP, Storyboard Comparisons, Still Galleries." Also notable on the Blu-ray are "cast walk-ons, focus points, graphics and more"

The release, here and here, contains the following (and very lengthy) details as follows for Sorcerer's Stone, and then for Chamber of Secret. Again, these will be available here in US on DECEMBER 8TH.
ULTIMATE COLLECTION, SORCERER'S STONE

CHAMBER OF SECRETS
Thanks to WB, and to Matt and Edwin for the links, appreciated!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Snape_vs__sirius_normal_thumb

Yeessss! This is very cool.

I own all of the DVDs already…but I’ll probably end up buying at least one of the seven extended additions. That’s just something I need to accept right now (I’m very careful with money…but “Harry is my weakness” :) ).

Posted by Lunabelle7 on September 21, 2009, 12:46 AM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

OMG I AM FREEKING OUT!!!! I HAVE to get them all!!!!!

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on September 21, 2009, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

i am glad to see that WB are thinking of the fans for once.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on September 21, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator

Oh gosh! So many cool things!

Posted by Leeann on September 22, 2009, 07:34 AM report to moderator
Images_16-29-36_thumb

Aw man! I was in America, I have to wait longer to buy it!

Posted by gemini_black on September 23, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Argh! I want them now. Which seems kinda impossible i my promise to wait. But it looks awesome – good work WB. I think. It it’s good. ;)

Posted by Lisbry on September 25, 2009, 12:13 AM report to moderator
74123_141617022553882_107847329264185_201379_264575_n_thumb

how much dose this cost?

Posted by Ballycastle Bats fan on September 26, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I am so excited for these! Though I’ll probably wait for all of the EE’s before I buy them.

Posted by siriusismyhero on September 26, 2009, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?