LeakyNews.com

High Res Artwork, New Chris Columbus In Movie Experience on Ultimate Collections Editions

Home Video / DVD
September 18, 2009, 11:05 AM

Thanks to WB we now have some gorgeous high res artwork of the Ultimate Collector's Editions:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone cover, backcover, complete collection large, super highres
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets cover, backcover, complete collection large, super hr

In addition there are a slew of specific details for each of the disc, notable that the Blu-Ray editions of the two will include (finally) an in-movie experience with director Chris Columbus which is described in the formal release as "An interactive viewer experience where the entire film is examined; includes PiP, Storyboard Comparisons, Still Galleries." Also notable on the Blu-ray are "cast walk-ons, focus points, graphics and more"

The release, here and here, contains the following (and very lengthy) details as follows for Sorcerer's Stone, and then for Chamber of Secret. Again, these will be available here in US on DECEMBER 8TH.
ULTIMATE COLLECTION, SORCERER'S STONE

CHAMBER OF SECRETS
Thanks to WB, and to Matt and Edwin for the links, appreciated!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Wand_thumb

very nice! i especially like the colour differences (blue, red)

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 18, 2009, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

Now I’m gonna have to buy all of them again! :P Oh well… another reason not to buy The Half Blood Prince, I’ll wait for the ultimate! Can’t wait to get them all. heheheh
I really appreciate the detailed list of the contents! Thank you guy!

Posted by Carol Carvalho on September 18, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator

Iv been looking email uk sites and people nothing for these to be release here which is very unfair.

Posted by Nick_DK on September 18, 2009, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

This is too much not to buy.. I gotta get it!! It’ll be a while until the ultimate ultimate edition anyway… tries to encourage self

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on September 18, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

Hm photos from years 1-7…will this be our first official look at DH?

Posted by PaintTheSky on September 18, 2009, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Avatarhghbp_thumb

MischiefManaged. We in other parts of the world will get these Ultimate Editions, and it will say Philosopher’s Stone, not the Yank misnomer Sorcerer’s Stone but this is an American site so they focus on the American releases.

Posted by mouse68 on September 18, 2009, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Yoruichi-lightning_thumb

I have never wanted to get blue ray but wow! I may have to get blue ray now. (never thought I would say that)

Posted by Almost Obsessive HP Girl on September 18, 2009, 11:15 PM report to moderator

WOW cant wait

Posted by madman1277 on September 18, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator

It says that the photo book will have years 1-7! Wow! And this is sooo exciting! I will just have to convince my parents that I really need it thought…

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on September 19, 2009, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

wow! but yeah, hopefully they’ll have a set of all of the extended editions out sometime! i dont care if i hav to wait 10yrs!!!!! but right now my parents wont let me buy them :( they just understand why i need an ultime collectors one as well :P

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 19, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

Are they going to release all of them like this? I have just recently bought the DVD’s basic editions. I might spend the extra money on the set again if this is how they are going to release the rest of the movies.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 19, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

One “Word”: WAAAAAA !!!!
Can’t wait for this. I never saw PS , COS and POA extended stuff … altough I am itching to see them on youtube.

Posted by wiltabone on September 19, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Hpv16_thumb

Looking at these pictures again! I have to have these. They shall be mine and I shall call them squishy and they shall be my squishy. cue maniacal laughter

Posted by Mrs.Brisby on September 20, 2009, 11:16 AM report to moderator

Not until December 8th! Augh!

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on September 20, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator

Wow That’s awesome!

Posted by humbert0 on September 20, 2009, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?