LeakyNews.com

High Res Artwork, New Chris Columbus In Movie Experience on Ultimate Collections Editions

Home Video / DVD
September 18, 2009, 11:05 AM

Thanks to WB we now have some gorgeous high res artwork of the Ultimate Collector's Editions:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone cover, backcover, complete collection large, super highres
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets cover, backcover, complete collection large, super hr

In addition there are a slew of specific details for each of the disc, notable that the Blu-Ray editions of the two will include (finally) an in-movie experience with director Chris Columbus which is described in the formal release as "An interactive viewer experience where the entire film is examined; includes PiP, Storyboard Comparisons, Still Galleries." Also notable on the Blu-ray are "cast walk-ons, focus points, graphics and more"

The release, here and here, contains the following (and very lengthy) details as follows for Sorcerer's Stone, and then for Chamber of Secret. Again, these will be available here in US on DECEMBER 8TH.
ULTIMATE COLLECTION, SORCERER'S STONE

CHAMBER OF SECRETS
Thanks to WB, and to Matt and Edwin for the links, appreciated!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Hpphotoshop_thumb

I really want these!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 18, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Untitled-4_thumb

Oh my. That is so awesome!!!!! Can’t wait!

Posted by mini bagel on September 18, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Untitled-4_thumb

Oh my. That is so awesome!!!!! Can’t wait!

Posted by mini bagel on September 18, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really really really really want this!!!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 18, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator

Not all those special features are new but i’m still planning to get the blu-rays.

Posted by Smonocco on September 18, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator

Already pre-ordered both on Amazon. These look great.

Posted by infernumflame on September 18, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

well i want them but WB said there going to come out with a huge box set of all of this of all 8 films one the last movie is out and done i want to wait till that.. but f someone were to buy it for me i would really enjoy it ha

Posted by Horcruxalej on September 18, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

i HAVE to get these!!

Posted by The Nerd on September 18, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

I am SO excited about this, it’s actually quite alarming… I know I should wait until all the films are released, but I’ll never be able to restrain myself.

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on September 18, 2009, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

Wow a lot of things looks great

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 18, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Squeeeee! I have been waiting forever. Hope they are going to do POA as well.

Posted by Rhiannon on September 18, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

i cant wait to get this

Posted by lilmisssnape on September 18, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I’ll wait…

Posted by Won_Two on September 18, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I agree with everything mouse68 wrote. I’d be shocked if these are the last word in potter dvds and extras, but I’ll still buy them both anyway. I also wouldn’t get my hopes up for any LOTR-style extended editions because LOTR fans were just extremely lucky to have a director who was a true fan that was as passionate about the books as Peter Jackson so he went way above and beyond the norm with extras. I pre-ordered both the SS/PS and COS ultimate edition blu-rays on Amazon yesterday, but I’ll still get whatever special sets and editions they put out when all of the movies are done. I hate giving WB so much of my money, but I can’t help myself. I just have no self-restraint what so ever.

Posted by bella vita on September 18, 2009, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Official-dh-chapter-art-harry-potter--26-the-deathly-hallows-200227_400_358_thumb

why couldn’t WB wait until all films are done? i want them to put scenes that didn’t make it to the extras in the DVDs already release. why does chamber of secrets show a picture from half-blood prince?

Posted by ng_21 on September 18, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?