Happy Birthday, Hermione Granger

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
September 18, 2009, 08:13 PM

As it is now September 19th in the UK, the calendar on J. K. Rowling's official website has been updated to wish Hermione Granger a happy birthday.  Please join us here at TLC in celebrating the birth date of this most marvelous character!  Cheers to you, Hermione!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Posted by emmawatson on September 27, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator

happy birthday hermione you’re my favourite character and youre so so so so so so so so so so so AMAZING xx

Posted by emmawatson on September 27, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator

Posted by emmawatson on September 27, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator

Posted by emmawatson on September 27, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator
008_thumb

Woo Happy Birthday Hermione!

Posted by TaylerWeasley on September 28, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator

"Well, I think I had better separate the three of you, so you can keep your minds on your potions rather than on your tangled love lives. Weasley, you stay here. Miss Granger, over there, beside Miss Parkinson. Potter -- that table in front of my desk. Mo