Harry Potter Exhibition Announces Extended Hours for Final Weekends of Display

Movies
September 16, 2009, 07:16 PM

Harry Potter, the Exhibition will be open additional hours in the final few weeks of the stop at the Museum of Science and Industry. In a press release, they note beginning next "Friday, September 18, the Museum will offer extended exhibit hours until midnight on both Friday and Saturday nights though the exhibition's closing date, September 27." As first reported here back in July, the Exhibition will then travel to Boston, Mass to open on October 25 at the Museum of Science.

For more on ticket information for the current stop in Chicago, click here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Iconator_f614c19ff23412c33629eb1c02a7b44b_thumb

Thanks for this info Sue!

Posted by ❤ GoddessOfSlytherin ❤ on September 16, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

how exciting i hope it comes by me

Posted by lilmisssnape on September 16, 2009, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I need to go SOON! Jeez, it’s stressing me out ):

Posted by Christine on September 16, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It is a really great exhibition…

Posted by Won_Two on September 16, 2009, 07:53 PM report to moderator
9978_9930_chudley_cannons_zoom_thumb

I’m going on Saturday, woo-hoo!

Posted by twinsrock on September 16, 2009, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

woo hoo its coming to boston soon! hope i can score tix

Posted by Beckster235 on September 16, 2009, 08:01 PM report to moderator

It should come to Washington! :o)

Posted by johndeeregirl12 on September 16, 2009, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

squeals

Posted by LadySidi on September 16, 2009, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

Sounds like a great show. Does anyone know where to find the rest of the show’s itinerary? I’m hoping they will be somewhere in Florida. Maybe around the opening of “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” next spring.

Posted by Phoenix1946 on September 16, 2009, 08:37 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

it should go to nyc

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on September 16, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i really hope i moves closer to me after it leaves boston.!!!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 16, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator

Even though I’d probably have to go by myself, I’m strongly considering going while it’s here. Better get on it.

Posted by infernumflame on September 16, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator

I wish they would come to countries other than UK and US

Posted by Rodinius Black on September 16, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

They are coming to other countries later, its a 5 year thing I think, this exhibit. I selfishly however,would love for it to come to Orlando (please,please, please,)

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 16, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

awesome

Posted by placebowiz on September 16, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator

"Leave the Dursleys?"[br]"Of course, I thought you wouldn't want to," said Black quickly. "I understand, I just thought I'd --"[br]"Are you insane?" said Harry, his voice easily as croaky as Black's. "Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a