More Photos of Towers of Hogwarts Castle at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
September 11, 2009, 10:42 AM

Thanks as always to BrianDorf who emailed us with another photo and video update of the ever ongoing construction for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park in Orlando, Florida. Of interest are close up photos of off-site construction, here, here and here of the towers, walls and spires that will be placed on the giant Hogwarts Castle. You can see more photos here.

As a reminder, fans world wide will learn more about the anticipated Harry Potter theme park when Universal Orlando holds  a special webcast event next Tuesday in Florida where we are due to learn more about the park. As reported earlier actor Tom Felton (Draco) will be there and TLC will be covering this event. Continual coverage is heading our way, stay tuned!

Thanks Brian!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Avatars_movies_ootp_jun_033_thumb

OMG it’s looking great!! I am sooooo excited!!

Posted by **Holly** on September 11, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

The new pics are awesome, I love the towers and the detail in the construction and design. The theme park is going to be so cool. It just gets better and better with every new pic :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on September 11, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Go Orlando,the HP place to be!! I love everything and can not wait until we are actually there and can see it all in the flesh. It’s definetly looking good.

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 11, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator

Awesome, cant wait to go

Posted by madman1277 on September 11, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It is just wonderful to see the theme park take shape before our very (digital) eyes! I cannot wait for the day that I am able to visit the park. The dedication that has been invested into this project is becoming visible by the richness and detail that have been taken into consideration in construction and design.

Posted by Kirk on September 11, 2009, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

Woooo, this place looks awesome! I have to go there. I don’t know how I’m going to get there, but I have to go… =D

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on September 11, 2009, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Aces_pool_thumb

Does anyone else find it as funny as I do that you can see Hogwarts across from Jurassic Park? :P

Posted by Jananae on September 11, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Amanda_s_undesirable_thumb

I cannot wait til next summer! I’ll be taking my husband and 1-year-old son for our first family vacation! All this for the 23-year-old kid that I am when it comes to HP. :)

Posted by dingy0413 on September 11, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

ah! omg i squeed all over myself! it looks beautiful! i can’t wait to hang out in there!

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on September 11, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be there…

Posted by Won_Two on September 11, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Cool_michael_thumb

I can not wait!!

Posted by protoj76 on September 11, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger_thumb

i sooo want to go!!!!!!!!

Posted by Granger10 on September 11, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Princess_ariel_thumb

Wow The new pics are wonderful.cant wait to go

Posted by Ariel on September 11, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

It looks so incredibly real:]. If they ever tear it down, I’ll kill them! LOL, no, but I would be very upset:[.
I don’t know if I’ll be able to go, but I really want to! I think I NEED to..

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on September 11, 2009, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

these are so cool. i cant wait to go!!!!!1

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 11, 2009, 03:13 PM report to moderator

"I never thought I'd see the day when you'd be persuading us to break rules," said Ron. "All right, we'll do it. But not toenails, okay?"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014