Half-Blood Prince DVD to Contain JK Rowling A Year in the Life Documentary

HBP Film
September 10, 2009, 04:17 AM

More exciting news for fans regarding what will be contained on the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD. In addition to the deleted scenes we first told you about the other day, we can now report that as a bonus fans will receive the special "J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life" documentary special (runtime 47 mins 30 seconds) that was made as the author completed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final novel in the Harry Potter series. The British Board of Film Classification also lists additional features such as "Close Up with the Cast" that runs 28 minutes, 32 seconds long, "One Minute Drills," and a short "What's on Your Mind" segment that runs just over 6 minutes. At last report the Half-Blood Prince DVD was to be released in early December. More when we get it, stay tuned!

Thanks Phoenix!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

I can’t WAIT to get the DVD! They had better release it on bluray (don’t see why not, but no one seems to ever mention bluray, just DVD)…

Posted by Mika Maxwell on September 14, 2009, 01:02 AM report to moderator

This is going to be totaly ausome December cant come fast enough

Posted by HGROSS44 on September 15, 2009, 01:41 AM report to moderator
Hpactors17_thumb

I wish someone would give me a copy of this one…can’t wait to have it…

Posted by yvonsirk on September 15, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

good idea to include this on the dvd

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on September 19, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I was jsut watching this today I’ve seen it so many times!!! It’s an incredible documentary!!! I love JK SOO MUCH! :D

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator

Harry could still hear the distant [i]bangs[/i] of escaped firecrackers when he and Ron went up to bed an hour later, and as he got undressed a sparkler floated past the tower, still resolutely spelling out the word POO.