Half-Blood Prince DVD to Contain JK Rowling A Year in the Life Documentary

HBP Film
September 10, 2009, 04:17 AM

More exciting news for fans regarding what will be contained on the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD. In addition to the deleted scenes we first told you about the other day, we can now report that as a bonus fans will receive the special "J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life" documentary special (runtime 47 mins 30 seconds) that was made as the author completed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final novel in the Harry Potter series. The British Board of Film Classification also lists additional features such as "Close Up with the Cast" that runs 28 minutes, 32 seconds long, "One Minute Drills," and a short "What's on Your Mind" segment that runs just over 6 minutes. At last report the Half-Blood Prince DVD was to be released in early December. More when we get it, stay tuned!

Thanks Phoenix!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Luna_lovegood_thumb

Yay :D Can’t wait!

Posted by vintervarg on September 10, 2009, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

OMG I’ve never looked forward so much for a HP dvd!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 10, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

that’s awesome!

Posted by Rin68nyr on September 10, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on September 10, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

does little dance waiting for DVD

Posted by friendofblob on September 10, 2009, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

yayyyy!!! i agree Leeann!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on September 10, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

That’s a good idea. It’s something we all want to watch.

Posted by Girlraven1 on September 10, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

This dvd is going to be SPECTACULAR!! I’ve been wanting this documentary on dvd and I’m so excited that they’re putting it on the dvd!!! All the special features sound great. I always love the cast interviews and the behind the scenes stuff! I can’t wait!!

Posted by cghambright on September 10, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool. ill be able to see it again. i loved watching it. that was an awesome documentary.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 10, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Normal_movies_officialimages_lunaspectre_001_thumb

OMG!!! This is going to be the best DVD of the bunch!

Posted by HPHealer on September 10, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0183_thumb

I missed it when it was on TV, so I’m very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by LulubelleI {WBM} on September 10, 2009, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Picture4_052_thumb

That’s awesome! I LOVED the doco and would’ve gladly paid for an individual DVD but if it’s included on the HBP DVD then I’m all set.

Posted by joelface on September 10, 2009, 07:32 PM report to moderator

That is awesome news!

Posted by Deb25 on September 10, 2009, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Awesome!!!! :D I was going to wait till all the movies came out on DVD to be HBP but now I can’t!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now I need to save up over a thousand dollars, gee….

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on September 10, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Buddychrist_thumb

I was going to wait for the ultimate collectors edition…but may have to pick it up sooner than that now

Posted by Triple_S on September 10, 2009, 08:16 PM report to moderator

"I was trying to find out how to curse Dudley."[br]"I'm not sayin' that's not a good idea, but yer not ter use magic in the Muggle world except in very special circumstances," said Hagrid. "An' anyway, yeh couldn' work any of them curses yet, yeh'll need