Evanna Lynch on the Lovegood House and Deathly Hallows

DH Film
August 09, 2009, 05:21 PM

Thanks to EvannaLynchFans who let us all know they've released their interview with the Luna Lovegood actress, where Evanna gives her thoughts on Half-Blood Prince and notably the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Of interest are Evanna's thoughts on the eccentric Lovegood House in the film, and her desire to see Xenophilius Lovegood in action (played by Rhys Ifans). Quotage:

5- which part of Deathly Hallows are you most excited about seeing turned into film?

"I imagine everyone will say this-the walk through the woods and Platform nine and three quarters. It was such an experience to read, such a catharsis, I remember reading it for the first time and I felt like I could hardly keep up with my own eyes rushing across the pages. It will be so exciting to see how they translate that experience onto film, to see what someone else made of it. And of course the Lovegood house!! I have seen it being made from scratch and been in it and all around it and it is absolutely beautiful, much more vivid and detailed and alive than anything I could ever dream up even while reading the books. I hope they give it good screen time, it truly deserves it. I'm so excited just to see Mr.Lovegood in action. Luna has always been so different and jarring to those around her, it will be so nice to see someone with the same energy and hear his lines, you can't beat the Lovegoods for unpredictability."

Reminder that tomorrow filming this week is set to begin on an indoor set for the big wedding scene for Bill & Fleur that will see many of the cast present (along with dozens and dozens of extras, elaborate tent, music, dancing and more)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ravenclaw_thumb

I love Evanna (:

Posted by siriuslyamanda on August 10, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

LOL!!! I loved how she said she thought that designing a woolen heliopath mobile should be an excuse for not getting her homework done – and LOVE how she makes Dumbledore a focus of her bedroom art! I just love her! And wow, cannot WAIT to see the Lovegood house, it’s one of my favourite homes to think about.

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on August 10, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator

I cant wait. Its going to be so cool!

Posted by AJ Lovegood on August 10, 2009, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

awesome! i love evanna.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 10, 2009, 07:25 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

awesome! i love evanna.

Have_you_seen_this_man_2_thumb

I can’t wait!

Posted by clashcityrocker13 on August 10, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

hooray!!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on August 10, 2009, 09:27 PM report to moderator
100x100px_harry_potter_emma_watson_thumb

Oh I gotta read that!

Posted by goodegogo on August 10, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
100x100px_harry_potter_emma_watson_thumb

Just read it, it was awesome nice to read about what she thinks of things.

Posted by goodegogo on August 10, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator

AH just makes it harder wating =)

Posted by madman1277 on August 10, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator

AH just makes it harder wating =)

Posted by madman1277 on August 10, 2009, 11:27 PM report to moderator

AH just makes it harder wating =)

Posted by madman1277 on August 10, 2009, 11:27 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I agree! I hope they give the inside of the Lovegood house good screen time because I would love to see how they would interpret it on film! I’m kind of both exicted and sad for this movie because I can’t wait to see it, but I don’t want it to end either.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on August 10, 2009, 11:51 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Great interview! Evanna IS Luna!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on August 11, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
124_thumb

the more i read about these last two movies the more excited i get about them, its gonna be great

Posted by dave1972 on August 11, 2009, 04:17 AM report to moderator

Voldemort moved slowly forward and turned to face Harry. He raised his wand.[br][i]"Crucio!"[/i][br]It was pain beyond anything Harry had ever experienced; his very bones were on fire; his head was surely splitting along his scar; his eyes were rolling ma