Evanna Lynch on the Lovegood House and Deathly Hallows

DH Film
August 09, 2009, 05:21 PM

Thanks to EvannaLynchFans who let us all know they've released their interview with the Luna Lovegood actress, where Evanna gives her thoughts on Half-Blood Prince and notably the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Of interest are Evanna's thoughts on the eccentric Lovegood House in the film, and her desire to see Xenophilius Lovegood in action (played by Rhys Ifans). Quotage:

5- which part of Deathly Hallows are you most excited about seeing turned into film?

"I imagine everyone will say this-the walk through the woods and Platform nine and three quarters. It was such an experience to read, such a catharsis, I remember reading it for the first time and I felt like I could hardly keep up with my own eyes rushing across the pages. It will be so exciting to see how they translate that experience onto film, to see what someone else made of it. And of course the Lovegood house!! I have seen it being made from scratch and been in it and all around it and it is absolutely beautiful, much more vivid and detailed and alive than anything I could ever dream up even while reading the books. I hope they give it good screen time, it truly deserves it. I'm so excited just to see Mr.Lovegood in action. Luna has always been so different and jarring to those around her, it will be so nice to see someone with the same energy and hear his lines, you can't beat the Lovegoods for unpredictability."

Reminder that tomorrow filming this week is set to begin on an indoor set for the big wedding scene for Bill & Fleur that will see many of the cast present (along with dozens and dozens of extras, elaborate tent, music, dancing and more)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Avcj_thumb

I am so glad we are going to get to see the inside of the Lovegood’s! I hope it is still circular!

Posted by Princess Leia on August 09, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

Posted by Princess Leia on August 09, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Horay! I think Rhys will make a really good Xenophilius Lovegood and can’t wait to see the Lovegoods house I really hope they show the three signs posted at the front of the house. ; )

Posted by Jacket on August 09, 2009, 07:55 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Ooooh, the Ravenclaws were discussing the Lovegood house in the common room just recently – Luna’s room, specifically. I can’t wait to see this :}

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on August 09, 2009, 08:06 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

haha yeah u can’t beat the lovegoods!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on August 09, 2009, 08:11 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Oh I can’t wait!!!
Evanna is awesome! She really does seem to be a huge fan… And then she’s one of the most amazing actresses, totally captures Luna!
I hope they include the “friend” mural too! It was really cute :)

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on August 09, 2009, 08:39 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

yay so exciting :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on August 09, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

awesome! who doesnt love evanna lynch! she is so awesome!
x

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 09, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator
Deatheaters_thumb

Oh the house sounds awesome !

Posted by Loony.in.Honeydukes (ROAR) on August 09, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator

I’m really looking forward to see Luna Again. and by how enthusiastic Evanna sounds i can’t wait to see the Lovegood house!

Yay the wedding! I hope luna shows up in her yellow dress, and Ron and Hermione Dancing!

Posted by Aine-gryffindorpuff on August 09, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

Gah! I can’t for this movie! D=

Posted by ❤MischiefManaged★☆ROAR☆★ on August 09, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

Gah! I can’t for this movie! D=

Avvie_thumb

Gah! I can’t for this movie! D=

Hpg05_thumb

greattt :)

Posted by potterrock on August 09, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator

Cant what to see the lovegood house anf the wedding . this move is going to br the greatest

Posted by Albus Marcos Dumbledore on August 09, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"The Inner Eye does not See upon command!" she said in scandalized tones.[br]"I see," said Professor Umbridge softly, making yet another note on her clipboard.[br]"I -- but -- but... [i]wait!"[/i] said Professor Trelawney suddenly...