Evanna Lynch on the Lovegood House and Deathly Hallows

DH Film
August 09, 2009, 05:21 PM

Thanks to EvannaLynchFans who let us all know they've released their interview with the Luna Lovegood actress, where Evanna gives her thoughts on Half-Blood Prince and notably the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Of interest are Evanna's thoughts on the eccentric Lovegood House in the film, and her desire to see Xenophilius Lovegood in action (played by Rhys Ifans). Quotage:

5- which part of Deathly Hallows are you most excited about seeing turned into film?

"I imagine everyone will say this-the walk through the woods and Platform nine and three quarters. It was such an experience to read, such a catharsis, I remember reading it for the first time and I felt like I could hardly keep up with my own eyes rushing across the pages. It will be so exciting to see how they translate that experience onto film, to see what someone else made of it. And of course the Lovegood house!! I have seen it being made from scratch and been in it and all around it and it is absolutely beautiful, much more vivid and detailed and alive than anything I could ever dream up even while reading the books. I hope they give it good screen time, it truly deserves it. I'm so excited just to see Mr.Lovegood in action. Luna has always been so different and jarring to those around her, it will be so nice to see someone with the same energy and hear his lines, you can't beat the Lovegoods for unpredictability."

Reminder that tomorrow filming this week is set to begin on an indoor set for the big wedding scene for Bill & Fleur that will see many of the cast present (along with dozens and dozens of extras, elaborate tent, music, dancing and more)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ronhermione_thumb

okay 8th and 9th… ooops! hmmm… evanna is a bit less awesum because she liked michael jackson. but she is still made of awesum :) . RHrSoulmates, i sooo agree with u!!!!
KiwiMcl, i luv shipping Ron and Hermione!!!

this movies is going to be doubly awesum ;)

Very exciting! Cannot wait..

Posted by Dawna on August 09, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator

Very exciting! Cannot wait..

Posted by Dawna on August 09, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Awsome.. I can’t wait to see it. Evanna is the best!

Posted by Cheimonas on August 09, 2009, 06:36 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

SQUEEEEEEEEEE! i can’t wait! its gonn be epic.

p.s where is the COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!?

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 09, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 09, 2009, 06:40 PM report to moderator
2865_1127012896097_1250404635_30357756_4615970_n_thumb

wow. Great to read her insight in the movie. I know how big of a fan she actually is.

Posted by got2lovme on August 09, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

i love her. i mean eveyone in the films shows harry potter love but she really seems like a HUGE fan! and she puts it perfectly “after deahtly hallows? is there an after…..say it isn’t so” its perfect. i just love the way she really puts herself out there. i love everything about her, im sooooooooooooooo glad that she loves harry potter as much as some of us. it makes her more real to me than some other people.rock on!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 09, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator
4164_73882307837_809377837_1651682_7105008_n_thumb
1965 Points

I love Evannas interviews. She’s so sweet and passionate about Luna!

Posted by NymphadoraMae on August 09, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 09, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 09, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

I can’t wait!! Evanna is incredible. I love that she loves the books so much and that she’s such a stickler for detail. :)

Posted by RavenclawDancer on August 09, 2009, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Kreacher_thumb

After the way Yates butchered Half-Blood Prince I am sure he will ruin Deathly Hallows both parts also. I thought OOTP was awful until I saw half-blood prince in a word disappointing “D” for dreadful.

Sad as Warner Brothers could have done great things with the Harry Potter series but. they are just milking it dry.

Posted by OldZeke on August 09, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator

The Lovegood house scene will be just lovely if Steve Kloves stays true to JKR. Then again, maybe Xeno will need a shave just like Harry.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on August 09, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

I am so glad we are going to get to see the inside of the Lovegood’s! I hope it is still circular!

Posted by Princess Leia on August 09, 2009, 07:38 PM report to moderator

"Crouch's fatherly affection stretched just far enough to give his son a trial, and by all accounts, it wasn't much more than an excuse for Crouch to show how much he hated the boy... then he sent him straight to Azkaban."